SOS - "Enough is Enough" continues until change takes place in the boardroom

"Enough is Enough" continues until change takes place in the boardroom

Sunday 8th Feb

2.15pm Ibrox front door for protest

Reminder that 16,000 bears signed up to "not a penny more" petition and we would love to see number close to those that we seen at protest pre Hearts game

Spread the word please bears as this it not only for the 2,600 SoS members but for all Rangers fans to show they wish to drive through regime change at our club

We have now heard from Dave King and his group and its fair to state they seem confident.

They were clear to say that if it wasn't for supporters they wouldn't be in this position of possible regime change, so what should the fans do now?

Some may think its over and be happy for someone else to fight their battles for them but surely the most prudent among us will sense that we fight on until the battle is done.

The fans in numbers have taken us to the brink of change and to stop now would seem unjust.

Boycotts and protests should remain until the final outcome is delivered as I for one couldn't forgive myself if we retreated at this point and the result was to go the other way.

We ALL need to do our part to get this over the line and not get complacent because others are fighting for us. To allow others to do it for you is a type of apathy that we have struggled hard to suppress.

Those who bought in to "not a penny more" have helped push the result but we need to remember that we took this stance until regime change happened, not until it looks likely to happen.

Hopefully its not long now but we need to stay focused and not become complacent

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Craig

Lifted from FF

Craig,

I hope this time you will organize enough self-policing so that no one attempts to enter Ibrox and possibly assault anyone or cause damage.

All should be at the demo at main doors , not spread out at every entrance just in case some young nutters decide to cause aggro.

Craig,

I hope this time you will organize enough self-policing so that no one attempts to enter Ibrox and possibly assault anyone or cause damage.

I think the People will do what it takes to save our club

I think it was Jim Traynor who said if only the fans knew how powerful they were

Power to the PEOPLE