According to Ronnie Esplin on Twitter, Kenny McDowall says he has been told to play 5 loan players.

Wow!

We will see, but rumours that EPL managers are not the sole persons making decisions about starting line ups were spread since Monday. That said, while this would be a shocker for some, it will only be till the regime changes AND, more importantly, could only improve the current fare. Sitting between the chairs ...

I thought 3 of them are injured?

Luke Shanley ‏@LukeShanley 5m5 minutes ago

Rangers caretaker manager Kenny McDowall tells the media all 5 Newcastle loan players must play every game if fit.

Raman Bhardwaj ‏@STVRaman 5m5 minutes ago

That instruction has come from Derek Llambias and Sandy Easdale. Kenny McDowall confirmed he had no say in the signings

We have shite players currently - we have, by the look of it, better players coming in. Play them.

The cosy holiday camp set up from management and players has to stop.

I don't care if McDowall or existing players are upset by this. F.uck them. Their performances have been utterly unacceptable thus far. They need a kick up the erse !!!

Quite frankly I don't give a damn what Kenny McDowall thinks. He is partly responsible for the mess we are in on the pitch.

Edited by MoodyBlue

There's no doubt some of the existing players should be sidelined and the loan players given their chance.

However, no-one and I mean no-one should be guaranteed to play and the manager (caretaker or not) should not be told as such.

Luke Shanley ‏@LukeShanley 5m5 minutes ago

Rangers caretaker manager Kenny McDowall tells the media all 5 Newcastle loan players must play every game if fit.

Raman Bhardwaj ‏@STVRaman 5m5 minutes ago

That instruction has come from Derek Llambias and Sandy Easdale. Kenny McDowall confirmed he had no say in the signings

That is disgraceful, McDowall should walk.