Oddly enough, that was one of the reasons I was worried about him becoming manager in the first place. He never seemed very knowledgeable or insightful when has was doing his tv football stuff.

When WS was there and Ally took the team for domestic cup games he seemed to struggle more often than not. And WS had to intervene.

Perhaps that was a sign of things to come

Edited by RANGERRAB

Oddly enough, that was one of the reasons I was worried about him becoming manager in the first place. He never seemed very knowledgeable or insightful when has was doing his tv football stuff.

Agreed mate.

I don't think his football brain is particularly intelligent. Yes, he has played the game. But it's one thing playing and doing all the instinctive things that he did oin the pitch. But it's another thing discussing tactics and installing a football strategy into a football club/team. Ally is not capable of being a proper football manager.

His stint as an 'analyst' on ITV when Scotland played Engand at the Piggery was quite embarassing really.

STATEMENT: The RFB are of course aware of yesterdays press conference fronted by the Requisitioners.

We were impressed by their frankness,realistic attitude and vision.We look forward to hearing more as the situation develops.

its a step up from accusing them of being fame hungry wanks

All a new board can do is negotiate a pay off. They've resigned and are under no obligation to take them back if ythey don't want to

What would be interesting to see is whether or not AM or KM waive their pay-off in the event that King/T3B get power.......

I would say it is highly unlikely in McDowall's case but more likely in McCoist's. It would certainly be a telling sign if King/T3B got power and McCoist then says "see my contract, just rip it up" - would tell you what he thought of the current incumbents.

I didn't say likely, or probable..... just more likely in McCoist's case.