what are they hiding? any other board would be gone by now.

Alot - hell of alot. And they know it. Bent as Julian Clary !

On SSN and they said Llambias had told McDowall he has 5 loan players, and they are to bolster the squad not necessarily to start, but to give competition for places.

Also said a 'robust and factual' statement tomorrow on the Dave King EGM. I can see then using some kind of 'technicality'

Looks like they are going nowhere for the time being.

Edited by MoodyBlue

Alot - hell of alot. And they know it. Bent as Julian Clary !

On SSN and they said Llambias had told McDowall he has 5 loan players, and they are to bolster the squad not necessarily to start, but to give competition for places.

Also said a 'robust and factual' statement tomorrow on the Dave King EGM. I can see then using some kind of 'technicality'

Looks like they are going nowhere for the time being.

So basically they are accusing McDowell of lying. They can't both be correct

Board denying that they are picking the team - and also saying they will be giving a'robust repsonse' to the call for EGM. Satement to be issued tomorrow...........

These k.unts are going to say the EGM request is null and void.

On what grounds ? Anyone holding the required shareholding %age is allowed to call an EGM.

What a fecken call eh! Craig?im still in a state of shock.:wtf2:

Worst call ever in a Superbowl bud. You have the best power running back in the game and he makes THAT call..... ouch for Seahawks fans !

Sorry for going off topic.

On what grounds ? Anyone holding the required shareholding %age is allowed to call an EGM.

Not sure at all mate. But if there is to be a 'robust and factual repsonse', to me this suggests they might void it on some 'technicality' that they have dragged out of somewhere - with the help of the Nomad no doubt.

Not sure at all mate. But if there is to be a 'robust and factual repsonse', to me this suggests they might void it on some 'technicality' that they have dragged out of somewhere - with the help of the Nomad no doubt.

it could be that they will announce the date of the EGM tomorrow and issue a "robust and factual" statement to shareholders looking for their vote.

It will only delay the process I would have thought. Any denial of the EGM would have to have proper cause - hard to imagine that the proper cause would mean a permanent removal of the EGM. If King's EGM requisition gets the boot then you would think that T3B would be next up to demand an EGM.

A Newcastle friend of mind told me that prior to being selected to go to Rangers the five players had to pass three criteria relating to skill, pace and strength.

The first test required each of the five players to take a corner which the first defender could not cut out. All the Newcastle players passed this test though one corner ended up near the corner flag on the other side but nevertheless he was deemed to have passed the test. As an aside when Aird attempted the same test he required four attempts for his ball to evade the first defender, though in his defense he did slightly slip in his run up to the second attempt.

The second test relating to pace required all five players to run a 100 metres in under 13 seconds. All passed this test though one was clocked at 12.9 seconds. John Daly attempted this test and it took him 52 seconds, but to be fair he did have to have a break at 50 metres to regain his breath.

The final test related to strength is known as the Virgin Von Dike-Law test in which you have to attempt to take the ball of a midfielder as he gallops up field and avoid being palmed off to a distance of less than 1.5 metres (this being the normal distance achieved by Nicky law). This test proved to be the most difficult one for the Newcastle boys as the galloping midfielder chosen was Tiote. However, all again passed this test with palm off distances ranging from 0.1 metres to 1.2metres. Therefore having passed all three tests the five Newcastle players were deemed to be at least as good as if not better than most of the current Rangers squad and were therefore duly dispatched to Ibrox.