Llambias alongside Green, the men who sold the idea of renaming the stadium rights to fansgroups talking about large sums of revenue and buying players when the deal had already been done for a pound coin...................

...............is starting to follow in the footsteps of Green, the serial liar.

Don't forget the Llambias / Keith Bishop connection.....

.....or the Stockbridge meeting last November

....or the Novo lie.

Edited by buster.

Call me paranoid, but I thought it was supposed to be a piss take by a non-Bear, given the other name of the t-1000 and given the timing of the account opening. Be a bit of a let down to find Rangers fans thinking it funny, if it was.

In the statement following McDowall's resignation, the club said that he would continue with "his normal duties", nothing about caretaker/interim/whatever manager.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8371-club-statement

I doubt his "normal duties" would include picking the team.

We are 'managerless' in the true sense of the word and 'enjoy' even more undue influence from Mr MASH.

If one accepts that and I'm not saying I do; does that then mean it is right or appropriate for the Directors to pick the team or even half the team?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Call me paranoid, but I thought it was supposed to be a piss take by a non-Bear, given the other name of the t-1000 and given the timing of the account opening. Be a bit of a let down to find Rangers fans thinking it funny, if it was.

Andy

Sorry to see you might consider my post as a bit of a piss take because generally I consider your posts to be some of the most informed on the forum. furthermore, as one of the other posters has observed I have been a member for quite a while.

It seemed to me that there was considerable negativity regarding the five loanees from Newcastle which I thought in certain respects was misplaced. I see them as potentially helping Rangers obtain promotion to the Premiership next year. The longer we stay in the championship the greater the losses we will run up, the more funding we need and the less that will therefore be available to rebuild the team. Given that even Dave King doesn't have bottomless pockets I see remaining in the present league as detrimental to the club.

In a normal world would we want to see five loanees foisted on a manager without his agreement. No, we would not. However, these are not normal times; as was seen in the game against Celtic, and lots of other teams, the team is poor, K. McD. is merely keeping a seat warm for some new incumbent and therefore pragmatically I saw this as an opportunity to enhance the chance of Rangers being promoted, though this will ultimately depend on the quality of the five players. In response to critics who suggested that Ashley is now running the complete show, in reality he already did and I don't think these player loans materially affect that position. As an aside here, I don't think Ashley from a business point of view wants us to remain in the Championship and that gave him an incentive to sanction the loans. He may have other reasons for the player loans but on that matter I think we have to wait and see.

Now, do I want Ashley to remain in charge. No, because I believe he sees the club purely as a vehicle to further his business interests and I think as fans and I hope Dave King and the 3 bears see it as more than that.

Andy

Sorry to see you might consider my post as a bit of a piss take because generally I consider your posts to be some of the most informed on the forum. furthermore, as one of the other posters has observed I have been a member for quite a while.

It seemed to me that there was considerable negativity regarding the five loanees from Newcastle which I thought in certain respects was misplaced. I see them as potentially helping Rangers obtain promotion to the Premiership next year. The longer we stay in the championship the greater the losses we will run up, the more funding we need and the less that will therefore be available to rebuild the team. Given that even Dave King doesn't have bottomless pockets I see remaining in the present league as detrimental to the club.

In a normal world would we want to see five loanees foisted on a manager without his agreement. No, we would not. However, these are not normal times; as was seen in the game against Celtic, and lots of other teams, the team is poor, K. McD. is merely keeping a seat warm for some new incumbent and therefore pragmatically I saw this as an opportunity to enhance the chance of Rangers being promoted, though this will ultimately depend on the quality of the five players. In response to critics who suggested that Ashley is now running the complete show, in reality he already did and I don't think these player loans materially affect that position. As an aside here, I don't think Ashley from a business point of view wants us to remain in the Championship and that gave him an incentive to sanction the loans. He may have other reasons for the player loans but on that matter I think we have to wait and see.

Now, do I want Ashley to remain in charge. No, because I believe he sees the club purely as a vehicle to further his business interests and I think as fans and I hope Dave King and the 3 bears see it as more than that.

Going on the standards of your posts you have been lurking too long mate. Hope you now keep up the posting. Personally I found your first post funny and never suspected anything suspicious in your post.