Have you ever seen any of these lads playing?

Yes - 3 of them. Ferguson, Vuckic and, Bigirimana.

I even recall Bigirimana scoring a decent goal in the Carling Cup a couple of years ago - against west ham or Wigan I think.

Have only seen bits of these guys. But I have seen plenty of our lot to know that the new guys will struggle to be ay worse.

Taking aside all the financial mess and irregularities from the current and previous board members - does Kenny McDowall actually warrant a pay off of hundreds of thousands of pounds? Yes, technically he is due this via his mental salary/contract - but look at these figures and look at what he has done in his time with us. He has earned more than enough from us - in reality he shouldn't be rewarded with a penny more IMO.

The Board shouldn't have given him such a contract then. Hate them, not McDowall for simply honouring his contract.

The Board shouldn't have given him such a contract then. Hate them, not McDowall for simply honouring his contract.

The current board didn't give him his contract. It was TUPE'd over in 2012.It would have been Martin Bain probably

McCoist will earn more from TV appearances - so he will do just fine.

If his football 'analysis' at the recent Scotland v England game is anything to go by, I don't exactly think that broadcasters will be lining up to demand his services.

Yes - 3 of them. Ferguson, Vuckic and, Bigirimana.

I even recall Bigirimana scoring a decent goal in the Carling Cup a couple of years ago - against west ham or Wigan I think.

Have only seen bits of these guys. But I have seen plenty of our lot to know that the new guys will struggle to be ay worse.

You'd be surprised what a hostile dressing room atmosphere and a complete lack of any motivation to perform in order to retain your place in the squad can do.

I really, really hope you're right.

Not the point MB. It would appear to me that it's probably the Newcastle Reserve Team Coach who's now in charge of our team selection.

Do we want to stand a chance of play off succes ? If so we had to change the personnel on the pitch. The current lot are murder.

I think we all agree the way we have got to this is far from ideal, ot say the least. But we are where we are and have got 5 decent players who will be keen to show what they can do and kick start their careers.

Edited by MoodyBlue