Don't see how. It's far better for the fans to know what has happened and for us to be told the truth by someone at the club than to be lied to as the directors continue to do.

For some it is more comfortable to embrace the tapastry of lies or the grey mist of "cannae prove it !" because they are the foundation for a series of judgement calls they have taken over the last few years.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to learn from previous mistakes.

Quite frankly, I don't trust the management, I don't trust the players and obviously I don't trust the Board.

Our club is a shambles and awash with people taking the piss.

This is not Rangers F.C. This is not my club. Totally unrecogniseable.

I can see this whole thing leading to 'Oor Kenny' deliberately playing these players completely out of position ! (which happens in most games anyway mind you)

I just hope these players come in and totally show up our current shysters for what they are.

Don't see how. It's far better for the fans to know what has happened and for us to be told the truth by someone at the club than to be lied to as the directors continue to do.

As i said it is my opinion . Whatever you think was actually said KM has compldtely destroyed any lingering semblence of team unity at ibrox. As Rangers manager , and yes he is still taking the cash and by default should be carrying out his employers instruction, he has a duty to do the vey best to coach and motivate the team for the good of RANGERS not playing his little fucking games.

As i said it is my opinion . Whatever you think was actually said KM has compldtely destroyed any lingering semblence of team unity at ibrox. As Rangers manager , and yes he is still taking the cash and by default should be carrying out his employers instruction, he has a duty to do the vey best to coach and motivate the team for the good of RANGERS not playing his little fucking games.

i think you will find it is the board who have destroyed team morale here.

should kenny really take the flack from players for dropping them when it's not his decision. of course not that would be crazy.

McDowall should be taking huge amounts of flak over his dealings in the past few years where he and his buddy presided over a shambolic footballing operation. Training, coaching, developing, bringing players in - have all been utterly awful.

HE - with McCoist - have spunked a fortune (second biggest wage bill) on gutless wonders who have performed diabolically and who see Rangers as a holiday camp anda place for easy money.

I cannot wait to see tha back of Kenny McDowall - and the vast majority of our players.