Clearly I'm in the minority on this one - which is fine.

When it comes to on field performances though, enough is enough. The current lot don't care - and most of them are guaranteed a place as it is. See McCulloch, Foster, Wallace, Black, Law, and so on.

So - if it means we bring in better, hungrier players then so be it. And if it means the lies of Black and McCulloch are chukced form the team then all the better.

I'm not saying this is the 'ideal' way for this to come about. However we have incompetence on the pitch and incompetence in the dug out - something has to give if we want to see improvement.

With the 'current' mob I have absoluetly no confidence that we would go up through the play offs - noen at all. Maybe this bit of tinkering with the team can at least give us a chance of that.

No-one is stoppimg McDowall going other than himself. He has been a failure at Rangers and does not justify more money.

While I recognise that it's unacceptable to tell a manager who to play, I can't help but agree with you about the Newcastle loans. Let them play and get on with it. This Rangers team has been stealing wages all season and we owe them zero point fuck all loyalty.

So five of them are going to lose their places? So what? They expect us to give a toss, when they haven't given one about us all season? Nah, have a wee rest lads. Sit on the bench and ponder life while the 5 new guys take your places.

Where I can't agree with you is your comments about Kenny McD.

He's not greedy, lazy or dishonest and he would be an utter moron to walk away with nothing when he's owed money by the low-lifes in the boardroom. At least with KM in place, we get to know stuff that's going on which we otherwise wouldn't.

Edited by The Real PapaBear

When it comes to on field performances though, enough is enough. The current lot don't care - and most of them are guaranteed a place as it is. See McCulloch, Foster, Wallace, Black, Law, and so on.

So - if it means we bring in better, hungrier players then so be it. And if it means the lies of Black and McCulloch are chukced form the team then all the better.

I'm not saying this is the 'ideal' way for this to come about. However we have incompetence on the pitch and incompetence in the dug out - something has to give if we want to see improvement.

With the 'current' mob I have absoluetly no confidence that we would go up through the play offs - noen at all. Maybe this bit of tinkering with the team can at least give us a chance of that.

No-one is stoppimg McDowall going other than himself. He has been a failure at Rangers and does not justify more money.

MoodyBlue

There is a much bigger picture to this and concerns the continued existence or not of what may be termed the soul of Rangers.

The football and the results pale into insignificance.

Now given the importance of getting back into the top tier, the previous sentence should highlight the importance of winning the boardroom battle and giving ourselves a chance of re-establishing what we once knew and loved.

Sports Direct Reserves in the top tier doesn't interest me.

Why should he leave without his contractual entitlement?

MA loans players, loans money, doesn't spend a penny. He allows the manager and his replacement to continue for another year while the roof caves in

This is a cheap attempt to get the fans onside before EGM. In the month before the EGM we could theoretically be in pole position for the play offs and put pressure on Hearts

He doesn't realise we aren't daft.

Why do assume that these players will be better? If they are then great and they should be in the team but if they're not then they shouldn't be.

If the directors feel that McDowall is not picking the best team available then they can get rid of him through not doing his job properly, but they shouldn't be dictating that players should be getting picked based on something that is not performance related.

You're also assuming that the likes of McCulloch, Foster and Black won't be in the team. The 5 may play and these players may also still be in the team.