Why do assume that these players will be better? If they are then great and they should be in the team but if they're not then they shouldn't be.

If the directors feel that McDowall is not picking the best team available then they can get rid of him through not doing his job properly, but they shouldn't be dictating that players should be getting picked based on something that is not performance related.

You're also assuming that the likes of McCulloch, Foster and Black won't be in the team. The 5 may play and these players may also still be in the team.

It's more hope that McCulloch, Foster, Black etc. will be the ones dropped mate ! Unfortunatley McCulloch will continue to be selected - which is rewarding failure. I'm not happy with that.

The ones coming in simply can't be any worse than we have. Worst team in my lifetime - and I grew up watching some right pish in the early eighties.

They have been playing at a much higher level where they have been on loan. The Championship in Scotland is the pits in terms of standard. These players will be fine.

Edited by MoodyBlue

Where the f*&k does this end?

Do they tell him what formation to play?

If he wants to substitute any of them does he have to run up to the Director's Box and get their permission?

Formation ? LOL.

He doesn't know anything except the tried & failed 4-4-2 which just about every other manager in the division knows how to play against

in fairness to the board (which i'm no fan of)

They backed Ally with his decisions for the squad we've squandered millions on it and for what? Look at the state of our performances! Perhaps them saying you must play these 5 guys might make a difference or even bring out a performance from those whose places are under threat now

McDowall has earned an absolute fortune in his time at Rangers - way, way over in relation to what he has actually delivered.

Even if he was to walk, he'd hardly be eating beans on toast for the rest of his life. I have asbolutely no sympathy for him.

McDowall has earned an absolute fortune in his time at Rangers - way, way over in relation to what he has actually delivered.

Even if he was to walk, he'd hardly be eating beans on toast for the rest of his life. I have asbolutely no sympathy for him.

Another like McCoist who has absolutely no hope of ever getting the same salary elsewhere.