Would you change the club tie back?

Once the good guys get control I'd like to see them return to the Yellow/Red/Blue club tie's that Gough was wearing yesterday at the press conference.

I'd resign the current one to history and let it never be worn at the club again. Too many rats have graced it and for me it's now stained.

Thoughts?

I still have my rangers tie I bought at vernall brothers shop at Bridgeton cross circa 1966

I have a Rangers tie somewhere up on the loft. I am sure it is the Rangers crest that is on it. I am not sure if it was ever official or not

Definitely. The other is playing in our home strip without the red and black socks. It shouldn't bother me but it does.

You are right to be bothered by it, it's part of our tradition, the old Govan colours.

However it has happened frequently over recent years, there was a period (under Advocat I think) when we took to wearing blue socks with white tops because allegedly they were easier to see in floodlit games.

We also switched to red socks and black tops one season. I spoke to AJ about that (when he was a mere director) after one particular AGM and was able to thank him for getting the change back to black and red the next season. I reminded him about that when I met him on a plane recently and he said that that was easier to achieve than the changes that Rangers need now.