Update from the RFB:

"The RFB were deliberately misled about the date of the EGM. The RFB Secretary was specifically told by Derek Llambias that the EGM was being held on March 6th, and was also given Llambias' blessing to communicate this. We are also extremely angry and disappointed at the decision to hold the EGM in London. It is an insult to Rangers supporting shareholders. We are disgusted at this decision which shows no affinity to the Rangers fan base."

Great statement.

Rangers Fans Board

16 mins · Edited ·

The RFB were deliberately misled about the date of the EGM. The RFB Secretary was specifically told by Derek Llambias that the EGM was being held on March 6th, and was also given Llambias' blessing to communicate this. We are also extremely angry and disappointed at the decision to hold the EGM in London. It is an insult to Rangers supporting shareholders. We are disgusted at this decision which shows no affinity to the Rangers fan base.

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfansboard

Will be better if they all resign en masse now. With a re-announcement of the vote of no confidence.

I think that they should stick around. They are in a position where they can continue to highlight the directors' failings. if they resign then they lose that platform.

I know that you may be considering resigning, FS, but I'd urge to keep going for a while and for the RFB to continue with their recent objective views of the board.

I think that they should stick around. They are in a position where they can continue to highlight the directors' failings. if they resign then they lose that platform.

I know that you may be considering resigning, FS, but I'd urge to keep going for a while and for the RFB to continue with their recent objective views of the board.

Completely agree. The RFB can, at the very least, be the vocal, official voice of the fans. After their statement last week I think they gained credibility too.

Keep fighting the good fight FS and continue, along with your colleagues, to hold all these charlatans accountable. Highlight lies, fabrication, incompetence at every turn !!

Yes agree I retract my comment.

Rangers Fans Board Bears, it's Gary Gillan here. The information was shared to me via a phone call with Derek Llambias yesterday. There was no email. He categorically stated that the date would be March 6th. I asked if it was ok to communicate this and he said yes as it was being communicated today. Once the announcement for the 4th was made I emailed him again (no response) so called him again and he informed me that the date was changed in the early hours of the morning and he was "too busy" to let me/RFB know. Those are the facts.

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfansboard

(It's in the comment section).