I cant put it on here as i'm at work , but the RST have tweeted a phone call from a fan to Paul Shackleton who basically talks a load of shite about why the venue was chosen , he blames legal requirements , maybe someone can post it , its on the RST's timeline on twitter

Edited by rbr

I cant put it on here as i'm at work , but the RST have tweeted a phone call from a fan to Paul Shackleton who basically talks a load of shite about why the venue was chosen , he blames legal requirements , maybe someone can post it , its on the RST's timeline on twitter

Edited by SteveC

It is already on here on it's own thread.

Guest Jimmy M
Let's take them at face value for a second and go along with their having been a last minute change in date from the 6th to the 4th of March.

What could be the unforseen reason that forced this change,....ideas ?

They had forgot to try and make it as difficult as possible for shareholders to attend and thought moving the EGM in London to a Wednesday would do the trick...... They failed to remember they are in a war and were simply announcing the site for the next battle !

The unforseen variable could have been that Llambias' wife decided they would celebrate a family dinner ob the 6th? It might also have been something with/at the hotel. In the end, it doesn't really matter, as long as the circus ends on the 5th.

DB, I think those scenarios stretch credibility beyond a reasonable limit.

The question remains and the answer if there actually is one, could be relevant to the broader outcome going forward.