Just checked the venue - the suite defined in the announcement holds up to 500 people!! I am confident we can fill that with angry bears!!

Is it a golden room with platinum diamond chair legs?

£200k right ...............

So Llambias got it wrong in telling the RFB before LSE. He also got the date wrong.

I am sure he/they are up to something, but not sure what. What does he/they have to gain from not being truthful with this information in particular?

Dick move to hold it in London, a move that shows their petty, and possibly slightly scared side, but one that I doubt will deter the mindset of the shareholders and fans in ousting them.

I think it shows their desperation and their lack of understanding of the Rangers fan's resolve, let the cry be No Surrender!

Suggestion:

For those willing to attempt, could the RFFF money be used to organize and pay for Scottish-based shareholders going there by coaches et al? Perhaps the odd overnight stay?

No, mate. That's not what it was donated for, and TBH not a particularly good use of it. The EGM will probably be over in 15 minutes. It will that shareholders will have a chance to ask questions etc, and the voting will mostly be done beforehand.

Read a good suggestion on FF:

The RST/RF should take out advertisements in the papers telling shareholders how to Proxy because not everyone is on the internet/forums/social media.

Edited by JTP

Suggestion:

For those willing to attempt, could the RFFF money be used to organize and pay for Scottish-based shareholders going there by coaches et al? Perhaps the odd overnight stay?

Buses perhaps, but overnight stays etc? You'd get a position on the Board DB :razz: