Lifted from FF:

Sons Of Struth

Default SoS plans for London EGM

The fact the EGM has been called on the 4th March 2015 in London seems to suggest that the club have arranged for it to be 400 miles from our home for one reason, they dont want the bears there.

Simple solution, we shall go to London.

Sons of Struth suggest two ways to tackle these problems. We shall be putting coaches on for shareholder fans to travel to the EGM and will accept proxy from fans who cant travel.

If they go to London we shall follow on...........

On a secondary point we note that Mr Llambias had previously stated to the fans board that the EGM would be on the 6th of March, has he lied to the fans board, have they lied to fans or as we have seen previously, will Llambias go with form and lie about the whole thing in a soon to be released announcement?

Craig

Lifted from FF:

@FunAtTheTop

Exclamation Dave King Statement

Dave King has given his response to today's Rangers board statement confirming his EGM will be held in London on March 4 to PA.

King said: "I dealt with the Nomad on Wed. I stated that Paul Shackleton’s historic role in governance failure rendered the Nomad unfit... to continue- hence they will not need to resign, they will be replaced. Hence nothing new there. I think choosing London is to ensure to have set this up to make voting as awkward as possible especially for the small shareholders, many of who are Rangers fans. RF are...

pleased to announce that we will have a number of drop-in centres available for people who need help in completing voting forms or if...

they would like to proxy their shares to RF. We will be delighted to help any shareholders be they RF members or not as it is important...

that as many votes are cast in this process as possible, you can also email shares@rangersfirst.com for info. Drop-in centres will be...

available in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirlingshire and North West England with other venues to be announced. If any member is struggling to...

find a way to exercise their vote."

Buses perhaps, but overnight stays etc? You'd get a position on the Board DB :razz:

The odd overnight stay and we're not required to pay for and Bears will not want 5 star accomodation. I'm not that familiar about how long bus travels from Scotland to London are, hence that suggestion.

Edited by der Berliner

Lifted from FF:

@FunAtTheTop

Exclamation Dave King Statement

Dave King has given his response to today's Rangers board statement confirming his EGM will be held in London on March 4 to PA.

King said: "I dealt with the Nomad on Wed. I stated that Paul Shackleton’s historic role in governance failure rendered the Nomad unfit... to continue- hence they will not need to resign, they will be replaced. Hence nothing new there. I think choosing London is to ensure to have set this up to make voting as awkward as possible especially for the small shareholders, many of who are Rangers fans. RF are...

pleased to announce that we will have a number of drop-in centres available for people who need help in completing voting forms or if...

they would like to proxy their shares to RF. We will be delighted to help any shareholders be they RF members or not as it is important...

that as many votes are cast in this process as possible, you can also email shares@rangersfirst.com for info. Drop-in centres will be...

available in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirlingshire and North West England with other venues to be announced. If any member is struggling to...

find a way to exercise their vote."

From follow follow? You sure?