I know most bears have no time for Naismith(who really knows why ?) but I'll tell you he is exactly what

Is missing in our team right now.hes the heart and soul of a dreadful Everton team,that without him

Would be destined to the Championship.

Whether you like him or not,there is no denying that he is a terrific wee player.

I know most bears have no time for Naismith(who really knows why ?) but I'll tell you he is exactly what

Is missing in our team right now.hes the heart and soul of a dreadful Everton team,that without him

Would be destined to the Championship.

Whether you like him or not,there is no denying that he is a terrific wee player.

With all those lakes in Canada it's kind of odd you are fishing here!

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

With all those lakes in Canada it's kind of odd you are fishing here!

Do you want to give him one of your spoons too?

One of the best players we had at providing the scything pass or understanding where to be when the defence-splitting pass was on.

Pity he f**ked it up by leaving.

Capucho, Rothen and Marcus Gayle would improve us right now so its pretty easy to say Naismith would.

He has been getting interviewed a lot recently after games and comes across as too smug, certainly wouldn't want to see him playing at Ibrox again.

As for one of the better EPL players around at the moment - not in a million years. There is players at Southampton, West Ham, Swansea all streets ahead of him not to mention the big 4 teams.