The first team and manager is priority. King stated so this week. So that's that one settled.

What will it achieve? It's one of the least expensive ways open to a football Club to maximise their corporate hospitality opportunities etc. Punters love to meet and chat to their heroes of the past while being wined and dined etc. Why do you think that mob over the road started it again in a big way? It's a money spinner and also brings back a huge feelgood factor having the corridors filled with legends.

It's a 'no-brainer' unless unless it isn't of course. :whistling:

We already have past players in corporate hospitality.

A decent manager that can build a team (thank god that's what king is saying) won't need tens of millions. Fuck me but celtic are buying out dundee united, hardly out of sight albeit they are decent players.. Mcinnes has aberdeen competing and spent next to nothing...

Yes I have. I was not convinced at all.How much is he investing? Figures please

Aw Rab - shut the f@ck up ya crackpot!! I can't be feckin arsed with your drivel tonight about King. Feckin' broken record. Oh BTW admins I will happily take a ban for my outburst. It's worth it as I can't take this guy's garbage any more anyway.

Yes I have. I was not convinced at all.How much is he investing? Figures please

How can he quote a figure loony tunes? He doesn't know what size of financial hole your 'preferred option' will leave behind them once their arses are kicked out the door. He will only find that out once he looks at the books. He also stated that there would be several investors. It's not just King.

Edited by Anchorman

Regardless of who wins the EGM big,big decisions lie ahead. Neither side has convinced me FWIW.

Unless the first team is improved big style nothing else really matters. It will take serious funding to achieve that

what really matters is for us to be rid of the board and Ashley's control and fix any onerous contracts. for me football on the pitch is secondary at the moment.

Edited by Little General

Regardless of who wins the EGM big,big decisions lie ahead. Neither side has convinced me FWIW.

Unless the first team is improved big style nothing else really matters. It will take serious funding to achieve that

I believe Dave King acknowledged the need for 'serious' funding in the press conference and that the new Board would be looking to a number of long term investors to provide that funding. I am not quite sure what else you expect from him. For him to state an actual sum is not possible at the moment because he lacks information on the financial position within the club and what investment needs to be made to its infrastructure.