He has loaned us players, loaned us money, screwed us with disgraceful contracts, brought no investment into the club. How can you possibly think there is a chance he will take the club forward. He has had his chance, now give the others one.

You haven't read my posts. I've said neither side has convinced me.

I only hope those 5 players can make the difference & we get promoted. I'd like to think we all want that

You haven't read my posts. I've said neither side has convinced me.

I only hope those 5 players can make the difference & we get promoted. I'd like to think we all want that

I can't remove your blinkers, Rab. judge the present board on what they've done. That should be enough!

Better than what we have now. Not on today's showing.

Not that it would be hard to be better.

Only one of the five loaners played the 90 minutes. And scored.

Three were injured and didn't play. The other got injured just before the interval.

Far from ideal I know. Getting injured players. A recurring theme

After watching that shambles today it is going to take tens of millions to rebuild the team.

Is Dave King willing to invest that sort of money?

King has mentioned the importance of getting the correct manager to address on field problems. He mentions that there is no point spending money if the right manager is not in place, or words to that effect.

I can't remove your blinkers, Rab. judge the present board on what they've done. That should be enough!

I'm not defending them.Their biggest mistake though was retaining McCoist & co on those preposterous contracts. You cannot under-estimate the damage the inept football management has done to the playing side

Why is the op buying that rag the Herald? the paper that backs republicans and accepts timmy adverts, wouldn't wipe my arse with it.

Wouldn't worry about it. The SH only sells something like 25k every week. Totally unimportant

King has mentioned the importance of getting the correct manager to address on field problems. He mentions that there is no point spending money if the right manager is not in place, or words to that effect.

Choosing the next manager is a monumental decision for whoever. Simply have to get it right

Only one of the five loaners played the 90 minutes. And scored.

Three were injured and didn't play. The other got injured just before the interval.

Far from ideal I know. Getting injured players. A recurring theme

he was average at best, took his goal well, but did next to nothing. I was far from impressed,

Edited by Little General