Rangers first Q&A

these answers are terrible. opposite of what i want to hear

What do you expect mate? If/when these guys get access to the real finances heaven only knows what they will uncover.

Do you just want someone to promise us the earth again? Where has that left us previously?

We will basically be rebuilding from scratch. There will be no magic wand, no bottomless pit of money.

It's going to be a struggle but we will prevail, we will however need to be patient. We cannot become what we want to be overnight.

these answers are terrible. opposite of what i want to hear

Really?

I for one loved Gilligan's honesty in the "hating" of the current scum for what they have done to us

There was no chance of the new board pleasing everyone, especially when it comes to personal opinions

But surely we all agree they would be a million times better than the present rats

want far more than to just win. also want far more than reverting to our old scouting networks.

expected to hear leadership I could get behind but was affraid all they would offer is a cheap copy of the murray days. that seems the goal. let me guess,get the old scouting network back fill the place with ex gers and get mcinnes in as manager and base the whole model on champions league money.

we must get rid of ashley and co

just wish there was a third option that actually had goals worth aiming for.