Scotland B squad to face Finland on 7 February

Goalkeepers: Paul Gallacher (Norwich City), Allan McGregor (Rangers)

Defenders: Christophe Berra (Heart of Midlothian), Kirk Broadfoot (St Mirren), Gordon Greer (Kilmarnock), Jay McEveley (Derby County), Steven Whittaker (Hibernian)

Midfielders: Charlie Adam (Rangers), Scott Brown (Hibernian), Chris Clark (Aberdeen), Stephen Pearson (Derby County), Michael Stewart (Hibernian), Kevin Thomson (Rangers)

Forwards: Craig Beattie (Celtic), Alan Gow (Falkirk), Shaun Maloney (Celtic), Darren Mackie (Aberdeen), Derek Riordan (Celtic)

Now compare this to the first squad.

Talk about just giving everyone a number and saying Odds in the A squad and Evens in the B squad but McGregor your in both!!

Who the hell is Broadfoot, Greer, McEveley???

Now compare this to the first squad.

Talk about just giving everyone a number and saying Odds in the A squad and Evens in the B squad but McGregor your in both!!

Who the hell is Broadfoot, Greer, McEveley???

McEveley has been awesome........ in Footy Manager !

McGregor is likely in both because he probably won't play for the A squad and Eck will want him to play in at least one game, I assume......

McEveley has been awesome........ in Footy Manager !

McGregor is likely in both because he probably won't play for the A squad and Eck will want him to play in at least one game, I assume......

The A team don't have a game, its just a get together

Apart from a few that looks a better team than the A squad.

The midfield and forwards are certainly encouraging and most of them should be in the A squad.

Its totally like Eck has picked numbers and its Odds v Evens.

The midfield and forwards are certainly encouraging and most of them should be in the A squad.

Its totally like Eck has picked numbers and its Odds v Evens.

Im getting more and more annoyed at the constant Eck bashing. Not even played a game and its already started.

He is only getting the players together to discuss where they go after Walter, i wouldnt read much into his squads just now

Im getting more and more annoyed at the constant Eck bashing. Not even played a game and its already started.

He is only getting the players together to discuss where they go after Walter, i wouldnt read much into his squads just now

Common sense doesn't usually apply with some when it comes to Eck though.....

We can only be thankful Colshy was banned !

Well next time you see him, ask him if those extra keepers will bang the ball in the next for us :thup:

Common sense doesn't usually apply with some when it comes to Eck though.....

We can only be thankful Colshy was banned !

How can you slate Eck for not having Common Sense but on the other A squad thread have a go at me for calling him the next Berti and hammering him before he has started :D