Roll call so far

bars-clubs

the bristol bar

the grapes bar

bluebell bar tenerife

ibrox bar tenerife

bluebell bar lanzarote

seven ways

The Gallant Pioneer in Blackpool ............

RSCs

Fergie loyal

10m loyal

Great Western Loyal Bath .........

bands / entertainment

Bridgeton loyalists flute band

Sammy King - Legend - Legend - Legend - singer

Re: £100 lifetime RST membership for Pubs, Clubs and RSC´s

Edited by Steve1872

stonefield tavern dowqn as a yes

The Kirkintilloch Rangers will join on Sunday when the RST are on the premises

Dublin Loyal has signed up

I'm sure you can add the London Branch to the list.

£100 donation by the Great Western Loyal in Bath done.

Would it be that surprising if Ashley got one of his pals to buy 5% at the last minute (or is it too late?)? This is way too close for comfort as Zappa said. King says if he loses he just buys more shares and calls another EGM. We really don't have the time or money for that. This needs to be a sure thing and it would be unforgivable if he lost.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I think there is the point that King made that there will be large shareholders who previously supported the board but now don't want to be on the losing side as it may not be good for their interests. Some will be switching allegiances. You have to wonder what the positions of Margarita and Blue Pitch are now. They must have been getting something for their "quiet" backing of the Easdales and Ashley - but that's about to end and it may no longer be in their interests to be in the minority - or indeed if they are marginalised by the new board it may be time for them to sell up.

I'm wondering what the long term plans are for RF and BR as it will be harder and harder to find shares for sale as their holding increases, and at the same time, none of the money goes into the club. It seems to me that the new board could release new shares every year for these schemes to buy up, thereby increasing fan ownership and simultaneously increasing cash available. There must be a cheap way of doing this.

I realise that this dilutes the potential percentage share holding for the fans but it does make the club stronger and makes the increased share holding practicable.

This could potentially raise about £2m a year for the club - not much in terms of the EPL but could be significant in the SPL.

51% - 52% is way too close for comfort.

It is tough to get a great deal more when Easdale owns proxies for a 26% block and Ashley has 9% - that is 35% right there - there will always be those who wont go with the concensus, no matter how much sense it makes.

But, yes, 51-52% is very close.

Trust announcing they've had 1.36m shares proxied to them by fans ahead of EGM - giving them control of 3.25% of club.

https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-take-13m-proxies-to-increase-voting-block-to-325/#.VOc1CRb6k64.twitter

I have a feeling this HAS to be in the bag for us now.

Will an EGM even need to take place ?? NOMAD will be telling board that they have been defeated before the EGM I think.

Would it be that surprising if Ashley got one of his pals to buy 5% at the last minute (or is it too late?)? This is way too close for comfort as Zappa said. King says if he loses he just buys more shares and calls another EGM. We really don't have the time or money for that. This needs to be a sure thing and it would be unforgivable if he lost.

There is a cut-off date for share purchases prior to EGM. Not sure what that date is but he couldn't have a friend purchase them "last minute". For all we know he has already conspired to have done this :(

I have a feeling this HAS to be in the bag for us now.

Will an EGM even need to take place ?? NOMAD will be telling board that they have been defeated before the EGM I think.

That's a combined 5.45% for the formal fan schemes with more to come from both ahead of EGM.

It may not be a formality but some are saying it may be called before meeting now.