The Delahunt Solution (+ Rangers likely to escape action over sectarian chanting)

You're right Cid, It is an agenda and a propaganda war, but we're losing it big style. Apart from just lobbing shite at it, What's your ideas for winning this war?

The problem we have had for a number of years is that consecutive boards have let the media and certain individuals attack and besmirch Rangers at will and the people in charge of the club do not want to risk their own "perceived" money making an example of a couple of these cretins this has to change.

Hopefully when Dave King gets in you will see Rangers go on the front foot and attack the press and any individual who tarnishes our name or brand after a couple of journalists have been taken to court and prosecuted you will soon see a different attitude.

Its not a coincidence that Dave King used Level 5 Public Relations company when he was over giving his latest interview if i am right this is Jim Traynor's company and i hope he has a remit to go after any and every individual that publishes lies about our club.

What a load of utter shite what we should actually be pointing out is the amount of money getting wasted on trying to stop peoples human right to freedom of speech. This hole thing is nothing more than an agenda against Rangers Football Club the people behind these laws are out to silence our support and at the same time try to make us the villains in the football world and beyond stopping the fans signing will never be good enough for these haters they want our club dead.

If we are silenced because we have to drop ****** blood and FTP then maybe we are in a worse state than I thought.

There are plenty of good Rangers songs that could be sung. I also believe that the BB could get a new life with other words.

If we are silenced because we have to drop ****** blood and FTP then maybe we are in a worse state than I thought.

There are plenty of good Rangers songs that could be sung. I also believe that the BB could get a new life with other words.

Say the word pete F E N I A N its not illegal this is why i am against the bigotry at football bill its flawed in its conception

Edited by Bigcid

Say the word pete F E N I A N its not illegal this is why i am against the bigotry at football bill its flawed in its conception

I have no trouble saying the word the site filter does that. Personally I have nothing against the word, although I don't fancy being up to my knees in anybodies blood to be honest.

Cid i hate the ****** (Republicans, the factual meaning of the word for me) bastards, but if i sing "up to our knees in ****** blood, I'll get charged for it. Sing it at a football match and the club will get done also.

So in certain circumstances it is illegal. We lost that battle long ago. We as a group of Rangers supporters need to wise up, change the lyrics, then demand parity and put the spotlight on the ******-Republican element at Celtic under the microscope.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Rangers likely to escape action over sectarian chanting by fans

Rangers will escape punishment for fans' sectarian chants, the Scottish Professional Football League's chief executive Neil Doncaster has hinted.

The chants, heard during the match against Raith Rovers on Friday, made up part of the match delegate's report.

Doncaster said that if clubs can prove they did everything possible to prevent such singing, no action will be taken.

But he expressed his frustration at the "distasteful, shameful and selfish actions of a mindless minority".

In a statement on Tuesday, Doncaster said he hoped to "have sight of" match delegate Tom Purdie's report "within the next 24-48 hours".

He added: "It remains the SPFL's position that if it can be established that clubs have done everything required in overall management of the event pre-match, during the game and post-match, then they have no case to answer.

But he also said "the vast majority of decent fans" would "share a strong degree of anger and despair that the good name of Scottish football is once again being dragged through the mud by the distasteful, shameful and selfish actions of a mindless minority who seem hell bent on indulging in outdated and offensive behaviour".

"I know that clubs, players and many others across the game share this frustration."

Doncaster said the league body would work with the clubs and police "to do everything within our powers to act against those involved in such unacceptable conduct and behaviour".

But he warned that he would need "the supporters to play their part to help stamp out such behaviour."

The SPFL won't do anything to Rangers or anyone else for that matter as the yahoos have the bigger problem(with their militant Irish Republicanism) and they won't get punished as long as Liewell wields power in Scottish football

Edited by RANGERRAB

The SPFL won't do anything to Rangers or anyone else for that matter as the yahoos have the bigger problem(with their militant Irish Republicanism) and they won't get punished as long as Liewell wields power in Scottish football.

That's certainly our perception but the yahoos have waged a war on perception of their behaviour which they seem to be winning. They stick to the "it's political" mantra like glue and that perception has been almost universally accepted by the media. They seem to ignore the fact that there are countless instances of Celtic fans being arrested and charged with sectarian offences, assaults and recently an attempted murder.

I hope I am wrong, but I am becoming increasingly anxious about the choreography and mood music surrounding this latest furore.

If we go back a decade and look at events surrounding Villarreal, an organisation headed by Piara Powar(married to big Sellik fan, Aasmah Mir) called FARE(Football Against Racism in Europe) reported Rangers on a number of counts. The evidence was accrued and presented by FARE, UEFA accepted it and began a series of punishments against Rangers. The thing is, with hindsight, we can see their was a number of journos in the know. The main man in the know, was Spiers.

His product in both broadcast and print had been demanding punishment from UEFA and he adopted a 'told you so' attitude when it duly arrived. He reacted strongly and defensively when Bears wanted to know their accusers. There was no need to know, Rangers supporters should confine their energies to sorting the problem.

The immediate linking of Chelsea supporters' actions on the Paris metro with Rangers was made pre-Collymore tweet, by Spiers on BBC Radio Scotland on Thursday. Cosgrove and Eamon O'Neill piled in too, and Friday evening's events reinforced the thrust. A weekend of the usual suspects predicting no action from the footballing authorities, has been justified by Doncaster's comments. 'A told you so' this time will see demands for UEFA to get reinvolved and greater powers to be prepared at Holyrood. Both Frank Mulholland(Lord Advocate) and Michael Mathieson(Justice Minister) are season ticket holders at Sellik Park.

I can see another bigger stick being fashioned to beat Rangers.