Trust buy 450K shares from Easdale Bloc

I have little doubt that the fans will have to financially contribute far more significant sums than has been done already to get us back to where we want to be. I'm equally convinced that with people like King/T3B at the helm that we would have a Board we could at least trust to be looking after the Club's best interests and that the fanbase will support them financially as required.

Exciting, but nervous, times indeed.

Fingers crossed.

A lot of finance will be required and much of it will have to be allocated to infrastructure rather than the first team.

Big problem will be our revenue streams/onerous contracts.

There is a rebuild from scratch required (new modern model) and a lot of patience will be needed, not forgetting some realism.

Good appointments will be crucial in the boardroom aswell as in the football operation.

There seems to be a question mark over whether these are actual Easdale proxy shares or just pro board shares.

Either way is a 1% swing but I'd prefer the former to be correct!

The Easdale bloc has always been greater than what was publicly declared and still is.