Contract check - as of February 2015

Just noticed Robinson expires this summer. As with Murdoch, id give Robinson an extension as he has been one to actually impress recently, im sure his confidence will grow when he doesnt have a calamity in front of him 'defending'.

I have not seen anything of Robinson yet that would give him the right of a new contract. I actually found him pretty shaky yesterday, dropping a corner ball, lucky with a kick-out and looked dodgy a few other times. I will agree he could do nothing with the goal.

For me he is as yet a mover under observation.

I have not seen anything of Robinson yet that would give him the right of a new contract. I actually found him pretty shaky yesterday, dropping a corner ball, lucky with a kick-out and looked dodgy a few other times. I will agree he could do nothing with the goal.

A goalie can only do so much with the 10 players in front of him playing awful.

Dont get me wrong, he hasnt dazzled me and we'd need to see more of him before a final verdict, I just think of all the people out of contract this summer, he's the one id keep.

I don't think Cammy Bell is any better.

Just why did McCoist put him on a £8k p.w. 4 year contract?