Dave King set to ‘do a Fergus McCann’ at Rangers

Walker is a little prick though.

Exactly. On top of that Walker hasn't a fcking Scooby who it would be. That Rangers hating little scumbag in absolutely NO WAY has any dealings with Dave King. No way has he any idea what is going on within the King inner circle.

But apparently he is not suggesting Ally actually sits in the dugout. I'm confused. :confused:

You do seem to get hung up on one point though and don't read the rest of what someone writes. I have now explained myself twice and you still are mumbling on about that I want Ally in the dugout. Go back and actually read what I have written. As they say you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

You do seem to get hung up on one point though and don't read the rest of what someone writes. I have now explained myself twice and you still are mumbling on about that I want Ally in the dugout. Go back and actually read what I have written. As they say you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

You are the one getting hung up here. Read the posts. I'm responding to Andy S' statement and that's all I've been referring to for quite a while but you keep taking it personal. Let it go.

You are the one getting hung up here. Read the posts. I'm responding to Andy S' statement and that's all I've been referring to for quite a while but you keep taking it personal. Let it go.

Andy was only backing up what I tried to point out to you. Craig seemed to get the jist of what I was saying as our discussion went on for a good few posts. You just seem to keep hung up on the one point. I was not taking it personal I was just trying to help you out of your confused state you stated you were in. If you are back to your full senses now and understand what I was saying then I will indeed let it go.

Andy was only backing up what I tried to point out to you. Craig seemed to get the jist of what I was saying as our discussion went on for a good few posts. You just seem to keep hung up on the one point. I was not taking it personal I was just trying to help you out of your confused state you stated you were in. If you are back to your full senses now and understand what I was saying then I will indeed let it go.

Oh FFS give it a rest - you win. I'm out.

Hopefully Dave King and his new board have a clearer view of the way forward than this thread. Bring Ally back - no bloody way, promotion is vital - staying in the Championship is best

Hopefully Dave King and his new board have a clearer view of the way forward than this thread. Bring Ally back - no bloody way, promotion is vital - staying in the Championship is best

Jeezo not another who would prefer to stay in the championship....

It is costing Rangers a fortune not being in the top division and not competing in Europe.