You made the point about owing them 10 million. I made the point that the cash isn't the issue (unless they squander it before they depart, but they cant do that now as they know that King will be watching over them). I still contend that the cash isn't the real issue here - it is the security and the underlying covenants that the security has.

I understood what you meant and do agree mate, but there could easily be other aspects involved in this move such as other rumoured/alleged onerous contracts set up by Green & Co which could potentially see some of this second £5m tranche landing in offshore accounts shortly after arriving in the Rangers bank account.

We simply don't know for sure exactly what's going on, but we do know from everything which has happened in recent years that not everything has been done with the Club's best interests in mind. In fact very little has been done with the Club's best interests in mind and an absolute fortune has vanished since Green & Co arrived on the scene with Ashley and his men.

when they hold the retail revenue inc cost,training complex,25% of in house advertising,ed house,carpark and badges plus being the clubs biggest creditor it could be 3-3. personally think they will have a clause tn bring another 2 on board which will give them the upper hand. They have blown alot of smoke round the nominee aspect.Think we may find that was no mistake. Hope not.

They don't own the badges. This was confirmed the other week with a public announcement was it not ?

I understood what you meant and do agree mate, but there could easily be other aspects involved in this move such as other rumoured/alleged onerous contracts set up by Green & Co which could potentially see some of this second £5m tranche landing in offshore accounts shortly after arriving in the Rangers bank account.

We simply don't know for sure exactly what's going on, but we do know from everything which has happened in recent years that not everything has been done with the Club's best interests in mind. In fact very little has been done with the Club's best interests in mind and an absolute fortune has vanished since Green & Co arrived on the scene with Ashley and his men.

The issue at hand for Llambias and Leach now though is that they will have an interested party not aligned with their interests looking over their shoulder at every move. In the event that they act against the Club's best interests then there will a) be cause for them acting in breach of their fiduciary duty (which would allow KingCo to sue them for such breach) and b) if it could be shown that they did breach their fiduciary duty then it would absolutely be grounds for dismissal for gross misconduct as an Officer of the Company.

Llambias and Leach need to walk a very fine line if those golden parachute payments mean so much to them.

You understate the quantum of how much money has vanished from the Club.... it is more than a fortune :(

Edited by craig

again its one thing one then another the next. personally i ignore what they say and keep an eye on actions. over the last few months badges in and around the stadium have altered. Looks to me like the scroll badge and a couple of the historical badges are gone. whether that is licence or lock stock who knows.

Everything that not's nailed down will be on it's way out of Ibrox and Auchinowie and heading for Sports Direct HQ. I'm pretty sure a lot of this is illegal but no doubt Ashley will drag it all out through the courts using his bottomless pockets against our very limited funds. I wish all them nothing but I'll health, misery and an early death. Robbing pricks.

Buba3d,

Strange statement again given your belief the other evening advocating "add-ons" even if it meant fans facing jail or a ban in Europe.

Glad to see you have the best interests of the club at heart.

I think if there is a taped telephone call, I would take this lastest move as an MA pram and toy behavioural last roll of the dice...hoping to extract some form of pay-off in the form of the Leech and Larry the Llamb...

Indeed, in terms of drawdown etc I would imagine given previous statements the new board will rid itself immediately of the Ashley loan.....I think between them and others eg McColl etc they would be able to raise interim capital.

Nonetheless, this board are utter scum and I hope come Friday a security firm is hired to fling that "fanny" Sandy Easdale and his corrupt, stinking pssessions out of the club.

Good riddance you scoundrels.

It still means King will have to raise a few million this month to keep Rangers afloat if he hopefully can reject Ashley's loan, then who knows how much more to put the club on a sound financial basis.