I reckon this isn't being done to pay the bills for March, it's to extend Ashley's rights to have directors on the board. Note the part in bold....

I have been suggesting they would do that over the last week it was so on the cards.

Re : the statement Zappa posted, it says the outcome cannot be determined with certainty. DK's statement said that the conversation was recorded in which DL admitted that it was a landslide victory. Why say it in a telephone conversation only to discredit it later? Hope that recording bites them on the ass.

Ashley is defeated. Beeling

who's beeling? i couldn't give a crap who runs it as long as its run right and over paid pricks are told to fuck off, kenny, durie, durrant ally and the rest of the over paid guys stealing a wage while wearing the blue jersey included.

nothing not expected has happened. board will be 3-2 with the two holding sway over all assets ,using them to bring a stalemate and keeping us over a financial barrow MA will continue to exploit.

As long as it's 3 to to King and Co, there is nothing they can do.