Today's Glasgow Airport Action: New comments from Llambias and King

So what do we make of this NOMAD situation? - Is he keeping it under wraps in case some shareholders are unhappy with his choice and decide to vote for the current regime at the last minute?

It's a fair point. Must be a sound tactical reason for it.

So what do we make of this NOMAD situation? - Is he keeping it under wraps in case some shareholders are unhappy with his choice and decide to vote for the current regime at the last minute?

I would call it professionalism.

No point in announcing until confirmed.

Why should/would DK say who his preferred NOMAD is, before he has officially taken over.

That is what I am asking - why is Llambias making such a big deal over the secrecy of the NOMAD.

Surely these things get announced once in power.

I think he is just $hit-stirring.....

I also think a more pertinent question for Mr Llambias would have been...."What are YOU doing about a replacement NOMAD???" As it stands, he is still the man in charge, and shouldn't be concerning himself with what DK is going to do IF he wins.

First up Derek Llambias asks Dave King to show us the money (and NOMAD):

Video here:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/312723-derek-llambias-asks-where-is-dave-kings-nomad-and-questions-funds/

Dave King also due to land this afternoon.

Questions that could even more justifiably be levelled at him: he has no NOMAD and has put in no money. In fact, his primary concern, and that of his cohorts, has been to remove as much of it as possible.