Today's Glasgow Airport Action: New comments from Llambias and King

Is it just me, or did Llambias have George Galloway as his bouncer at the airport?

Utter scumbag. Nothing of substance to say, just spite and venom. Good riddance to you pal.

Is it just me, or did Llambias have George Galloway as his bouncer at the airport?

Utter scumbag. Nothing of substance to say, just spite and venom. Good riddance to you pal.

Deflecting to your 'enemy' is all you can do when you have that sinking, losing it feeling. :)

I think king letting me down would finish me. Fortunately I think that's highly unlikely.

I have a man crush developing.

Remember and put the man crush aside at times so we can give the scrutiny that anyone in his position should now have.

Very good interview.

Sorry to offend but after banker's scandals, MP's expenses, Mike Ashley maximising his profits, and Rangers directors helping themselves to Rangers money, let alone Dave King fiddling his taxes, I have little faith in our (Western World) financial system.

this is why the club must be owned by the fans

we have been raped by capitalism at its worse

Dave King has supported RST and RF. He offers us a way to own our club

He knows in the long run, it's the only way forward

this is why the club must be owned by the fans

we have been raped by capitalism at its worse

Dave King has supported RST and RF. He offers us a way to own our club

He knows in the long run, it's the only way forward

As long as the fan ownership model is open and transparent and does not descend into factional in-fighting.

A strong club constitution would be needed along with an independent professonally appointed board accountable to supporters or supporter board/scrutiny. I am far from convinced that actual fans, under this model,on a professional board would be a good idea ....blazer chasing could cause a lot of problems. However, should a fan be independently professionally appointed that would be acceptable.

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 51m51 minutes ago

The interview you've all been waiting for. 18 minutes of Dave King on Nomads, how he'll fund Rangers + more http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/312774-dave-king-insists-he-has-a-nomad-lined-up-ahead-of-rangers-takeover/ …

Cool,calm,collected and seems like a man on a mission,excellent!