EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

Raman Bhardwaj ‏@STVRaman

Derek Llambias and Barry Leach driven out of Ibrox via side exit.. good job I had the trainers on

Were they taken away in the Rentokill van which had been parked outside?

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

The Sandy Easdale block abstained from today's EGM vote. It was thought the 20% shareholding would vote against the Dave King consortium.

Feeling very proud to be a Rangers Man today. Not normally too much of a Scottish patriot but on days like this I get very proud of our fighting genes and the fact that that lot will be driven out with the realisation that it's not Newcastle they are dealing with this time. Why do you think the Romans chose to build a wall rather than try to tame us? We've also been proven over history to be pretty good at digging in until the death and defending our walls :P:flute:

Richard Wilson retweeted

Jonathan Sutherland @BBCjsutherland · 59m 59 minutes ago

Jim Traynor, who's working with Dave King, has arrived at Ibrox. Has told me he hopes the battle for Rangers is now over. @BBCSportScot

0 replies 33 retweets 17 favorites