EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

I don't think he's far away from that, GS.

The spin he has so far put on it beggars belief.

Your warped sense of fit and proper staggers me. Llambias 'the monkey' would have raped this Club to the tune of his 'organ grinder' Ashley until there was nothing left of the shell that currently exists, and you support him. Our Club was dying on its feet. Ashley pulled a master stroke to appease ' the thick rebellious Jocks'. Lots fell for it. He sent up 5 from the Newcastle in January, and it's now March and only one has played a full game. Three haven't been seen.

What word from the high commander in the South? No not one and there never shall be one.

Thank God for Rangers fans who have enough street wise to sense danger.

Your warped sense of fit and proper staggers me. Llambias 'the monkey' would have raped this Club to the tune of his 'organ grinder' Ashley until there was nothing left of the shell that currently exists, and you support him. Our Club was dying on its feet. Ashley pulled a master stroke to appease ' the thick rebellious Jocks'. Lots fell for it. He sent up 5 from the Newcastle in January, and it's now March and only one has played a full game. Three haven't been seen.

What word from the high commander in the South? No not one and there never shall be one.

Thank God for Rangers fans who have enough street wise to sense danger.

I'm not aware that either Ashley or Llambias have any criminal convictions or have been on the Boards of Clubs who suffered insolvency events but perhaps you'll enlighten me if I've missed something.

The boycotters opened the door and as you say "Ashley pulled a master stroke"; that's what business is about.

I agree with you that the loan players are questionable at best but Vukic has some quality and Streete looked good for half a game. If and when any of the others play we will be able to make a judgement. By all accounts Bigirimana is the best of the bunch and we certainly need midfield reinforcements. However, if it is revealed that we have paid fees and/or salaries for long term injured players then that is quite another matter and I would expect KingCo to rip up any such contracts.

Edited by BrahimHemdani