EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

I am sure if the club/board were to ask there would be a lot of fans willing to help with anything that needs to be done in and around the stadium,I'm talking about everything,tradesmen and labouring

There's a difficulty with that in terms of taking work away from folk who need to earn a living but if a call went out for a fan's work day or series of work days on Sundays say, I think that would be a great idea. It would need careful planning and there is Health and Safety issue as well but I think it is do-able.

Lots to sort out.....

Finding the right long-term manager is a priority but I would have hoped an interim manager would have been sought ....promotion would still be extremely advantageous and I just cannot see it happening under the present management set-up.

Maybe we all settle down somewhat. Given that King said he looks for transparency, he will sure in one way or another tell us what sort of chaos the old board left us with and how he and his intends to spend any money. "How much" is actually required remains very much to be seen, likewise people willing to invest in the club, be it Kennedy or Sarver or some other people ALONGSIDE those who we already have on the board or in close proximity. Maybe we just let them do their work for the time being and revel in this moment of satisfaction a little longer?