EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

King only spent about £2.5m buying shares, petty cash for him according to your figures.

It's not been a good 6 months for you has it? Bad enough getting yourself removed from RFB which must have been disappointing and then to compound matters your idols are removed from the club board.

Yesterday was a very good day.

Started a new job, which means I'll be able to make mid week games for the first time in a while; came into a little bit of money which means I can afford to up my subscriptions to RF / BR; but most importantly of all, I saw my beloved Rangers returned to the leadership of people who are motivated by the Club's interests, rather than their own.

It's great that in our own small way, the good folk of Gersnet contributed to yesterday's EGM result. We can allow ourselves a short celebration (and my head tells me I celebrated too long), but the real work starts now.

For ordinary fans that means filling Ibrox for the remainder of this season, whether or not performances and results improve. I really hope we all retain the current optimism when we hit the inevitable bumps in the road ahead. I don't think it's going to be an easy ride, but at least we're heading in the right direction.

Congratulations on the new job; we can all celebrate at the next Gersnet Dinner. :D

It's not been a good 6 months for you has it? Bad enough getting yourself removed from RFB which must have been disappointing and then to compound matters your idols are removed from the club board.

In what way did I get myslef removed form the RFB?

I most certainly did not idolise any of the recent directors.

No you didn't but you did want leach and lambias.

Weird.

I was by no means alone in wanting Llambias to stay (he had the most votes against his removal) at least and until KingCo had a better alternative.

I did say that Leach's position was untenable after his comments about T3B

I was by no means alone in wanting Llambias to stay (he had the most votes against his removal) at least and until KingCo had a better alternative.

I did say that Leach's position was untenable after his comments about T3B

I wonder how many Rangers supporters voted for Llambias to remain. Can't have been many.