EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

If someone has evidence of malfeasance by any past director of the Club then I would welcome them reporting that to the relevant authorities for investigation and prosecution if appropriate.

You are still avoiding the question.

Do you deny that Llambias has been caught lying? Or do lies only count when they result in a prosecution? Or is it just that you overlook lies when they suit your argument?

You are still avoiding the question.

Do you deny that Llambias has been caught lying? Or do lies only count when they result in a prosecution? Or is it just that you overlook lies when they suit your argument?

From what I read it seems that Llambias may have lied about the last time he was in contact with Ashley and there are also questions over the retail numbers but I am fairly sure he will have been careful with how he expressed that even if he was economical with the truth.

As I wasn't at either RFB meeting with him, I am not well placed to judge.

So you at the game :D

From what I read it seems that Llambias may have lied about the last time he was in contact with Ashley and there are also questions over the retail numbers but I am fairly sure he will have been careful with how he expressed that even if he was economical with the truth.

As I wasn't at either RFB meeting with him, I am not well placed to judge.

So you at the game :D

There was also his CV which had to be corrected, and the date of the EGM.

Not if I see you first :D

There was also his CV which had to be corrected, and the date of the EGM.

Not if I see you first :D

Not having seen his CV I wouldn't know.

I believed his explanation about the date of the EGM. IMHO the RFB were wrong to call him a liar over that.

Not having seen his CV I wouldn't know.

It was on the RFC website and they recently released a stock exchange statement to correct it. I'm surprised that you missed it.

I believed his explanation about the date of the EGM. IMHO the RFB were wrong to call him a liar over that.

Was it credible that Llambias would call up the RFB with a correct date given they had publicly issued a statement of no confidence?

Was it credible that Llambias would call up the RFB with a correct date and agree to them announcing it knowing that they could get into bother by doing so as you have to release such information to the market first?

Was it credible that after 3 weeks of planning, making a booking, clearing everyone's diaries and getting thousands of letters produced that they make a sudden change of date on that final day?

What particular aspects of this totally incredible explanation made you believe him?

Also what was more credible - McDowall saying that he had been told that he had to play all the Newcastle players every game when they were available or Llamibias's denial?

Do you think McDowall would have blatantly lied about it? If it was untrue, do you not think that McDowall would have been instantly dismissed for publicly lying?

There are many other instances of Llambias lying and I don't know why you are refusing to accept it.

Was it credible that Llambias would call up the RFB with a correct date given they had publicly issued a statement of no confidence?

Was it credible that Llambias would call up the RFB with a correct date and agree to them announcing it knowing that they could get into bother by doing so as you have to release such information to the market first?

Was it credible that after 3 weeks of planning, making a booking, clearing everyone's diaries and getting thousands of letters produced that they make a sudden change of date on that final day?

What particular aspects of this totally incredible explanation made you believe him?

Some of the facts that you adduce do seem incredible or at least worthy of further explanation but I am still doubtfull about it being a Machiavellian plot deliberately to discredit the RFB.

Edited by BrahimHemdani