EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

That's a ridiculous question and one I am not going to answer because I am not on trial here, or am I?

Why was it a ridiculous question to ask if you've ever lied when you've been harping on for the best part of a year about Dave King being a liar because a judge in a country with one of the most corrupt governments and legal systems in the world called him a liar?

Plenty of us here called Charles Green a liar on numerous occasions because he was clearly a pathological liar. Even so, if you'd asked me the same question "have you ever lied?", I'd have responded by saying that I have and that by calling Chuckles a liar I'm probably a hypocrite. You on the other hand aren't willing to admit that you've lied and that you're probably a hypocrite, but would rather try to wriggle your way out of answering the question.

Do you want me to quote the whole judgement again so that you can bar me for trolling?

No please don't. You've posted it plenty of times and referenced it on dozens of occasions as you repeatedly attempted to attack Dave King's character and suitability for Rangers. It's probably best to just leave it.

Apart from the note about the volunteers for the Ibrox repair mission, has there been any comment whatsoever on any topic by the new board? Not sure what I was expecting, but the complete silence is a bit strange.

I commented similar on another thread. I am a bit surprised as well at the silence.

Apart from the note about the volunteers for the Ibrox repair mission, has there been any comment whatsoever on any topic by the new board? Not sure what I was expecting, but the complete silence is a bit strange.

Apparently the RFB have tried to contact them twice with no response

Always happy to be corrected. :P

Actually 'twice' was my own made up figure (accidentally) but is my information correct that attempts to contact haven't had any responses so far? Unless something has changed the last 24 hours or so.

Your information is out of date but no doubt you'll be brought up to speed.

Given the magnitude of the task facing the new Directors I wouldn't read too much in any delay in regards of them responding to the RFB.

Your information is out of date but no doubt you'll be brought up to speed.

Given the magnitude of the task facing the new Directors I wouldn't read too much in any delay in regards of them responding to the RFB.

As a member of the board you're more entitled than me to read into it or not, but I do think a simple word over whether they're keeping the group or letting Llambias' disbandment go ahead shouldn't be too much to ask.

Agreed. It's less than 2 weeks since the EGM and I would expect them to have more important issues to deal with than the RFB. I want to see them dealing with the most important issues first and those will take time to work through.