Who Is In The Frame To Manage/Coach Rangers FC?

Lifted from FF:

On The Bench

Default Felix Magath

Just had a message from one of the "good guys " & apparently Felix is going to oversee the fitness of the players from now till the end of the season with no charge, surely got to be a good thing.?

He also said Cenkos is new NOMAD to be named on Monday

good to hear, hope its true. The players are in for a shock if it is!

good to hear, hope its true. The players are in for a shock if it is!

Medical team better add cheese to their stock order. :D

If true that is great news, im happy with that alternative, and if he wants to throw a few pointers KMD's way, all the better!

I would like to see someone with a pedigree of playing attractive football, has a track record of bringing through young players and preferably have knowledge over the Championships/lower leagues in England as I think that will be the market we will be operating in. My choice would be either Nigel Adkins or Mark Warburton. If I had to pick one I'd go with Warburton as Davie Weir is currently his assistant.

I would like to see someone with a pedigree of playing attractive football, has a track record of bringing through young players and preferably have knowledge over the Championships/lower leagues in England as I think that will be the market we will be operating in. My choice would be either Nigel Adkins or Mark Warburton. If I had to pick one I'd go with Warburton as Davie Weir is currently his assistant.

We need to focus on cheap young players abroad too. There's better and much cheaper players across the continent than there are in England.