Only 3 wins from 10 games under McDowall

Which makes me think our board aren't wanting to take that risk bud

I agree. Reading between the lines, King is ideally wanting to do his rebuild in the Championship next season.

Short term pain, long term gain.

Edited by MoodyBlue

When they see how dire we're playing and that playoffs may be achievable, im sure they will try to up their game that little bit more. They havent lost since December, its not that much of a stretch to think we're in trouble even with games in hand when we are seeing the results arent going our way, today for example.

As I said, Falkirk will have to improve if we continue this form.

During the current unbeaten streak Falkirk have taken 17 points from a possible 27. If that is continued until the end of the season then Falkirk will earn about 18-20 further points.

With McDowall as manager we have taken 11 points from a possible 21. If that is continued until the end of the season then we will earn about 18-19 points.

As poor as we are time is running out for Falkirk. We are already six points ahead of them.

(Happy to be corrected on any of my numbers given the time of night that I'm writing this)

I agree. Reading between the lines, King is ideally wanting to do his rebuild in the Championship next season.

Which is unacceptable imo, but let us all turn up on Tuesday oblivions again.

As I said, Falkirk will have to improve if we continue this form.

During the current unbeaten streak Falkirk have taken 17 points from a possible 27. If that is continued until the end of the season then Falkirk will earn about 18-20 further points.

With McDowall as manager we have taken 11 points from a possible 21. If that is continued until the end of the season then we will earn about 18-19 points.

As poor as we are time is running out for Falkirk. We are already six points ahead of them.

(Happy to be corrected on any of my numbers given the time of night that I'm writing this)

I take your point and be more than happy if im wrong, but I can only see our results getting worse under KMD rather than staying at the consistently mediocre level they are now.

Which is unacceptable imo, but let us all turn up on Tuesday oblivions again.

King,and the board, is just the same as you and I,and every Rangers fan,we all want to get promoted,but we might not!,despite what a lot of people are saying he/they are restricted as to what he can do to guarantee promotion,so whatever happens it will not stop us moving forward,same scenario with the SFA fit and proper baloney,it will not stop us driving on and returning Rangers to the top.

I take your point and be more than happy if im wrong, but I can only see our results getting worse under KMD rather than staying at the consistently mediocre level they are now.

I've been quite pessimistic about it myself. Until tonight I have been thinking that we will not even make the playoffs. Then I looked into what would actually have to happen for that to become a reality.

King,and the board, is just the same as you and I,and every Rangers fan,we all want to get promoted,but we might not!,despite what a lot of people are saying he/they are restricted as to what he can do to guarantee promotion,so whatever happens it will not stop us moving forward,same scenario with the SFA fit and proper baloney,it will not stop us driving on and returning Rangers to the top.

That comes across as a slight that we aren't good enough right now, the SFA can do all they want to destroy us I'll have to hold my hands up just now and hope that we gain promotion and make our statements in the Premiership next season.

I have to question the logic behind rebuilding the team from the championship....it will be harder to attract players, harder to motivate etcand inevitably some will not be up to premiership standard nevermind challenging for the title.

It will be two rebuilds at least ....

Really need all or bust effort to get promotion this season.

In regard about what qualities does the current board have to appoint a manager....as much the same qualities as you or me or any other board. The history of football has shown it is a hit or miss affair , a roll of the die...hope to hell we ht double 6 ...Ferguson chose Moyes ...

I would again not lay all blame on McDowall's or McCoist's doorstep though. Tactics and selections aside, apart from very few players, no-one in our squad has taken up their responsibilities as well experienced professionals which have to do a job no matter what for about 80% of this season. The football they played (no matter where placed on the pitch) was continually sub-standard. While the manager should have adressed that and sent those players into the stands, it beggars belief that these players themselves were unable (or unwilling) to step up their own play.

Edited by der Berliner