Only 3 wins from 10 games under McDowall

Winning 2 two-legged play off's (maybe 3) is beyond this team. That's the harsh reality bears.

It shouldn't be if they have a manager and coaches for the next three months. They have massively regressed due to having neither.

Chucking it now is just a defeatist attitude and isn't the Rangers I grew up supporting (domestically at least).

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I would again not lay all blame on McDowall's or McCoist's doorstep though. Tactics and selections aside, apart from very few players, no-one in our squad has taken up their responsibilities as well experienced professionals which have to do a job no matter what for about 80% of this season. The football they played (no matter where placed on the pitch) was continually sub-standard. While the manager should have adressed that and sent those players into the stands, it beggars belief that these players themselves were unable (or unwilling) to step up their own play.

You can't

They signed those players

They trained those players

They organised and motivated those players

They are 100% to blame - had they the same budget of montrose then they would have an excuse , they had ridiculous resources considering the opposition and failed miserably.

You can't

They are 100% to blame - had they the same budget of montrose then they would have an excuse , they had ridiculous resources considering the opposition and failed miserably.

You're wasting your time.

You can't

I can. Players are full grown men, no dogs that need everything explained and then go after the hare. They have a responsibility too. And nothing what I have actually said draws any reasonable blame away from the coaching staff. They should get it in the neck 24/7 as well, the problem as such is more complex though.

Edited by der Berliner

I can. Players are full grown men, no dogs that need everything explained and then go after the hare. They have a responsibility too. And nothing what I have actually said draws any reasonable blame away from the coaching staff. They should get it in the neck 24/7 as well, the problem as such is more complex though.

The players get pelters from everyone here. They have performed woefully for years and would have been replaced if we had competent management.

The players get pelters from everyone here. They have performed woefully for years and would have been replaced if we had competent management.

Do you reply just for the sake of it? I did not say anything different, if you care to look. On a sidenote, our club was not able to replace (and pay off) the manager nor his assistant or his assistant's assistant. Never mind hiring a new coach ...

Do you reply just for the sake of it? I did not say anything different, if you care to look. On a sidenote, our club was not able to replace (and pay off) the manager nor his assistant or his assistant's assistant. Never mind hiring a new coach ...

You are attempting to make excuses, as is always the case. Do you still consider our poor results in recent years to be 'one offs'?

Care to explain what you mean by this?

The problem as such is more complex
Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy