Kenny wants Ally back

But would you bet against it?

It would be a cost effective solution for KingCo and since they appear to have given up on promotion they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

for me it would signal a return to the lets stick with what we know line, a concern I have with Paul Murray. A new start needs to start with the correct messages being sent out. this would reek of poor old ally had it tough blah blah just like Walter was saying the other day..

It would be a cost effective solution for KingCo and since they appear to have given up on promotion they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

They have been in the door 5 minutes jeezo ............

I wouldn't bet against anything and I actually think Ally would give us a slightly better chance of promotion than Kenny, but I think Paul Murray, John Gilligan & Douglas Park need to be very careful of making such a decision. If I were them I'd advise Dave King that bringing back Ally would be an extremely unpopular decision with a hell of a lot of fans, so despite the possible benefit/s of such a decision, there would definitely be the downside of pissing off large sections of the support at a time when the Club desperately needs them through the turnstiles in large numbers.

Dave King is not stupid - he realises that we only have a very, very slim chance of going up this season. And quite frankly there is not an awful lot he can do about it, in reality.

Edited by MoodyBlue

read dave kings statements JTP.. that does appear to be his line..

He's not gony come in and say we absolutely need to get promoted, as if not would look like a disaster. Although in reality not getting promoted IMO will be a disaster.

I'm pretty sure they still harbour ambitions of going up and I'm also more sure that they haven't "given up". They've chased this chance for years I don't think they will give up after 5 minutes in the door when we are still in pole position to finish 2nd. Albeit we are shocking but the opportunity is there to tweak the manager and boot this team up the proverbial for the run in.

Dave King is not stupid - he realises that we only have a very, very slim chance of going up this season. And quite frankly there is not an awful lot he can do about it, in reality.

Our only hope is to get the five loan signings fit & playing because the squad McCoist left us with won't get promoted.

Exactly. You could put a world class manager in charge of this current Rangers squad and he'd still only be 1 poor performance and/or 1 poor result from failing to get promotion.