Kenny wants Ally back

Our only hope is to get the five loan signings fit & playing because the squad McCoist left us with won't get promoted.

Agreed. Does anyone have any update on when these guys are available to play ?? seems to be taking an age. We desparately need them to go straight into the team

Eh? Hibs have beaten Rangers twice in the league this season under McCoist, and once under McDowall. We managed to beat them in the League Cup at the beginning of the season but were far from impressive.

Ally vs Hibs:

h2h.gif1. Division (Scotland)

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]29/09/14, 20:45[/TD]

[TD]Glasgow Rangers - Hibernian[/TD]

[TD]1 : 3 (0 : 3) (1 : 0)[/TD]

[TD]7. Gameday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4]h2h.gifSFL Challenge Cup (Scotland)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]05/08/14, 20:35[/TD]

[TD]2 : 1 (1 : 0) (0 : 1) n.V.[/TD]

[TD]1. Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4]h2h.gifPremier League (Scotland)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]28/01/12, 16:00[/TD]

[TD]4 : 0 (1 : 0) (3 : 0)[/TD]

[TD]25. Gameday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10/12/11, 13:30[/TD]

[TD]Hibernian - Glasgow Rangers[/TD]

[TD]0 : 2 (0 : 0) (0 : 2)[/TD]

[TD]18. Gameday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]01/10/11, 16:00[/TD]

[TD]1 : 0 (0 : 0) (1 : 0)[/TD]

[TD]10. Gameday[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Kenny vs Hibs:

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4]h2h.gif1. Division (Scotland)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]13/02/15, 20:45[/TD]

[TD]0 : 2 (0 : 1) (0 : 1)[/TD]

[TD]24. Gameday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]27/12/14, 13:15[/TD]

[TD]Hibernian - Glasgow Rangers[/TD]

[TD]4 : 0 (2 : 0) (2 : 0)[/TD]

[TD]18. Gameday[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: wikitable sortable jquery-tablesorter]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]23px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png Ally McCoist[/TD]

[TD=align: left]16 May 2011[8][/TD]

[TD=align: left]21 December 2014[9][/TD]

[TD=align: center]3 years,219 days[/TD]

[TD=align: center]167[/TD]

[TD=align: center]121[/TD]

[TD=align: center]22[/TD]

[TD=align: center]24[/TD]

[TD=align: center]391[/TD]

[TD=align: center]123[/TD]

[TD=align: center]72.46[/TD]

[TD]1 Fourth-tier league title

1 Third-tier league title[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]23px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png Kenny McDowall†[/TD]

[TD=align: left]21 December 2014[9][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=align: center]0 years,77 days[/TD]

[TD=align: center]6[/TD]

[TD=align: center]2[/TD]

[TD=align: center]0[/TD]

[TD=align: center]4[/TD]

[TD=align: center]5[/TD]

[TD=align: center]11[/TD]

[TD=align: center]33.33[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

http://fussball.wettpoint.com/en/h2h/866-862.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rangers_F.C._managers

Won one, lost one. For promotion it's the results that count. In any case, Man U lost to MK Dons 4-0, who would you bet on, if they meet again? 1 or 2 games are not much to base things on.

Actually, looking again since Ally took over and he won the series 4-1.

You might want to go and look at our results against the rest of the top 4 this season.

What relevance do the games prior to admin have considering both clubs have completely different teams?

Weren't we talking about Ally's record against Hibs?

I put the previous results as an addition for fullness, but I can see why you don't like facts that interfere with your agenda. It makes me wonder how you're coping with your prevous, "no-one can be worse than Ally" type posts with regards to our recent results...

BTW Isn't there the possibly we will have about half a team of different players in the play-offs from Ally's two games against Hibs this season?

You might want to go and look at our results against the rest of the top 4 this season.

Funnily enough, I was pointing out how a few recent head to heads isn't enough data to base a prediction on. Overall form over a period of time is much better in my opinion. However, teams do have bogey clubs...

The point is that a team may be much higher in the league than another one but lose a couple of games to them. I'd still probably bet on the higher to win a third meeting, if they are on top form in the last 10 games.

As I said the problem with McCoist is that's he's dodgy on big games - and he's lost two cup ties to QotS.

BTW

QotS - 1 : 3

Falkirk - 4 : 1

Raith - 2 : 1

Edited by calscot

McCoist was the one who eventually emptied the stands, not the boycott.

Without doubt the worst manager in the history of football. God fucking help us if this incompetent buffoon is ever allowed near ibrox Again.

Weren't we talking about Ally's record against Hibs?

No, the guy you replied to was just referring to this season.

I put the previous results as an addition for fullness, but I can see why you don't like facts that interfere with your agenda. It makes me wonder how you're coping with your prevous, "no-one can be worse than Ally" type posts with regards to our recent results...

What agenda is that? The one about Ally being inept? 99% of posters here could see it, even if you couldn't. I wanted rid of the management team, not just him. The fact his number 2 is doing even worse isn't that surprising.

BTW Isn't there the possibly we will have about half a team of different players in the play-offs from Ally's two games against Hibs this season?

What a great lot of use they have been so far.

Funnily enough, I was pointing out how a few recent head to heads isn't enough data to base a prediction on. Overall form over a period of time is much better in my opinion. However, teams do have bogey clubs...

The point is that a team may be much higher in the league than another one but lose a couple of games to them. I'd still probably bet on the higher to win a third meeting, if they are on top form in the last 10 games.

As I said the problem with McCoist is that's he's dodgy on big games - and he's lost two cup ties to QotS.

BTW

QotS - 1 : 3

Falkirk - 4 : 1

Raith - 2 : 1

The problem with McCoist is he's a useless manager that has failed at every single challenge. Before you say anything, winning part-time leagues with 100 times the resources of everyone else is not a 'challenge'. That's a formality.