Kenny wants Ally back

McCoist was the one who eventually emptied the stands, not the boycott.

Without doubt the worst manager in the history of football. God fucking help us if this incompetent buffoon is ever allowed near ibrox Again.

I think for evidence of that you need to compare pre and post McCoist resignation attendances.

For evidence it was the boycott you need to compare pre and post EGM attendances.

Your second statement looks a bit weird when you consider McDowall's record - how can we have far worse results after the worst manager in history left? It doesn't make sense.

McCoist certainly wasn't up to scratch but I really don't know why people have to exaggerate to the nth degree ignoring all facts and reasoning.

I see the anti King boys are already getting their knives sharpened. 1 day in, 1 newspaper story without named writer and off we go.

Oh the joys of supporting Rangers.

No, the guy you replied to was just referring to this season.

He was referring to two losses where only one existed so I'm not sure what season he was talking about. In any case, I think it's fair to point out any relevant facts that fit. What you do with them is open to interpretation. Censorship of facts you don't like is just twisting things to suit your own view.

What agenda is that? The one about Ally being inept? 99% of posters here could see it, even if you couldn't.

See what? Not many see anything your way - you disagree acrimoniously with most people on here. You got it wrong - you said he was the worst manager ever - he leaves and our results go from 81.5% win rate to 33%. That's a massive difference. You also agreed with someone that the board and off-field stuff made no difference, so you can't even blame that.

I wanted rid of the management team, not just him. The fact his number 2 is doing even worse isn't that surprising.

Doing much worse than "the worst ever" should be very surprising... You're just flip-flopping to delude yourself you're always right. Does it not seems a huge coincidence that we consecutively had the TWO worse managers of all time, with the second being far, far worse than the first one?

What a great lot of use they have been so far.

No idea what that's about. But I've already shown that under McCoist, the team had the best win rate in the league which has put us in with a shout of the play-offs. If it wasn't for the downturn after McCoist left and the same level of form continued, I think it's obvious we'd still be in with a shout for the title, albeit having to beat Hearts twice.

This doesn't mean Ally's a great manager or they are great players, but how do you explain the the win rate when we had the worst management duo in the world, the worst coach, the worst youth coach and a completely shit team? Not to mention the worst board, a boycotting support and crisis after crisis?

That is some run of immense good luck on the park to overcome that lot. Your opinions just don't add up.

Agreed so don't let him back.

I don't think anyone wants him back, but we need time to find the best coach, so some are thinking that he's obviously better than McDowall and won't cost us any more than we're already paying, so might be a short term option.

I can see the point, but don't see it working for various reasons.

I think for evidence of that you need to compare pre and post McCoist resignation attendances.

For evidence it was the boycott you need to compare pre and post EGM attendances.

Your second statement looks a bit weird when you consider McDowall's record - how can we have far worse results after the worst manager in history left? It doesn't make sense.

McCoist certainly wasn't up to scratch but I really don't know why people have to exaggerate to the nth degree ignoring all facts and reasoning.

Shit against Malmo, his 1st challenge, and got worse. Results don't lie, and he was very, very consistent.

McCoist's only successes were - his salary and the penny shares he got for his soul. The guy who backed Greenco for pure, personal wealth to the massive detriment of our football club.

McCoist managerial record is indefensible. It is awful given the opposition and the resources at his disposal.

And he must not return in any capacity whatsoever.

He and Kenny McDowall must be gone by the end of this month at the latest & an interim manager appointed at least until the end of this season. I'd suggest Stuart McCall but I recognise there are other candidates too.