John Bennett and Chris Graham join plc board

or in your case if you want to complain about Chris Graham

See that some RST board members were in directors box this evening, including a regular poster on here. Good for them, but don't forget where you come from.:rfc:

It was a fantastic experience - shame about the football.

Well you would hope that the appointment of CG would ease that problem for any fan?,if not then he will be judged on his performance!.

That remains to be seen.

The new regime can't forever live off not being Ashley and co, they need to build up their own merit.

I agree that every director will be judged on merit.

I agree that every director is a Rangers supporter.

I reckon any bear that calls a fellow bear a rat has issues in concise decision making, tantamount to stupidity and needs to evaluate where their loyalty begins and ends.

In all honesty, you've made a royal hunt of yourself over the last few years, and you're in no position to criticise bears.

I like how it becomes an attack on my character again yet Chris' seems to be unquestionable

It's clear that King views the RST and RF as the main fans groups inasmuch as their shareholdings and the proxies they harvested to support him put them in that position and it's equally clear that HE decided who would represent these fan groups, which is not exactly a very deomcratic process.

Whilst I have no particular feeling one way or the other on James Blair representing me as a member of RF, I don't know the other RF Board members and would have welcomed an opportunity to vote for my representative.

If I was a member of RST then I think I would feel more strongly because so far as I am aware Chris Graham is not an elected member of that Board but even if he is, I would still have wanted an opportunity to vote.

I don't think the appointments needed to be made with such haste.

Ordinarilly, absent a vote, one might expect the Chair of each organisation to be the invitee, but again that didn't happen here. I am sure that Gordon Dinnie will be magnanimous because he has no choice but deep down I'm equally sure that after all his years in the RST he might just feel a tad aggrieved that someone who has only been on the Board for 6 months is selected ahead of him.

The way it has been done reinforces the view that it is for services rendered to Mr King rather than any genuine attempt at democratic fan representation.

It also begs the question: who is going to represent the rest of the fans?

Aye - I'm going to drag myself down to your sad wee world of personal vendettas rather than focus on the good times ahead.

Enjoy being miserable and denying it.:)

We got our Rangers back...we got our Rangers back.......

I can assure you as I've already said on here that I am more than looking forward to the good times ahead, though I fear they might be some way off.

Deflect rather than answer the question, very good.

You and many others on here accuse most members of the last Board of being liars yet Mr King is a proven liar in a court of law and that is apparently OK because he's a Rangers fan from Castlemilk?