Stuart McCall officially confirmed as new Rangers manager

I'm chuffed with this. Hopefully he can light a fire under their backsides and get them showing an ounce of the effort and passion he did as a player. I would rather Kenny wasn't their but I can understand. As long as he doesn't mind standing next to McCall and listen to him explain how and why they have all been performing so poorly then fair enough. Can't imagine that would be pleasant but he might even learn something.

*Ignore the last part of this post. :flute:

Edited by Ruff
Can't type quick enough.

Thank goodness for that. It would have been rather foolish to continue to prolong the agony of having KMD in charge. Not keen on him staying on as No. 2 but I wont grumble about it.

Less than a week in and they're listening to fans, strangly satisfying feeling.

Less than a week in and they're listening to fans, strangly satisfying feeling.

This is why despite what anyone says about the guy I think it was an absolutely terrific decision to appoint Chris Graham to the Board. He's about as tuned-in to what the support are thinking as it gets and he'll relay supporter opinion to the other directors on a constant basis.