Stuart McCall officially confirmed as new Rangers manager

correct me if im wrong but isn't this a short term gig...

I think if he gets this group of players playing well and has any ideas moving forward with regards to youth, tactics, transfer targets, he'd more than likely get an extension.

Hell, he may get an extension just for getting us to the playoffs! :P

Great news as an interim appointment ...the board has acted.

Things could not have continued as they were.

Hopefully McCall will get us promoted and he'll be around a bit longer than until the end of the season.

Well done to the new board

Have I missed something but I haven't seen any confirmation anywhere that this has happened. Journalists don't count without named quotes.

It will become official once the club's homepage shows it. Given that quite a few respectable people have reported it now, it seems to be done but not yet dusted.

It will become official once the club's homepage shows it. Given that quite a few respectable people have reported it now, it seems to be done but not yet dusted.

All I have seen is "suggestions" he has been OFFERED the position by the club, absolutely nothing about him accepting or any club official giving this story any credibility whatsoever.

I agree it seems to be a story being run by most journos so it is unlikely to be without any foundation, but a lack of official confirmation makes me wary that this is far from completed.