Chris Graham Twitter problem

IMO with freedom of speech comes responsibility and judgement, both of which were sadly lacking from his actions in re-tweeting the said post.

I am not a fan of Mr Graham, so I know some of you will take the following with a pinch of salt.

I had it confirmed to me from a reliable and unbiased source within Ibrox that (as we all realised) Rangers did not do any due diligence on Mr Graham prior to his appointment and were appalled when his FB and Twitter accounts were brought to their attention but by that time the announcement had been made. If they had done due diligence and discovered the accounts he would not have been appointed. Once the offending re-tweet was brought to their attention they moved to remove him asap and the only reason it took two days was so that the respective statements could be agreed. There was no possibility that he would have been allowed to remain in office.

You never let up. Failed at every fans group you have been a member of (or tried to join). Continually criticising those who have actually done something. These Gersnet dinners must be a right hoot.

Learn what lol

You're obviosuly aiming that at me. I'm happy with my info as my source has been consistent with info over the years.

I posted further stuff.

Richard Gough put out on his facebook at what you said was a lie - I don't doubt you believed said lie but surely it should give you pause for thought when you are releasing such rumours.

Again apology awaits - uncalled for to spread unfounded disharmony

I posted further stuff.

Richard Gough put out on his facebook at what you said was a lie - I don't doubt you believed said lie but surely it should give you pause for thought when you are releasing such rumours.

Again apology awaits - uncalled for to spread unfounded disharmony

Can you guys please either fill the rest of us in or take it to PM? Thanks :)

No. Why would a friend of both us say it?

That said, you'll find that I am supportive of JB on the board and RF's progress. However, I'm never one for holding back on stuff that concerns me. Your dad has my number, he can call me and clear it.

What friend of both of ours?

He did call you and you didn't answer.

I take it you withdraw the allegation.

Can you guys please either fill the rest of us in or take it to PM? Thanks :)

Shorerdbear accused my dad of 'pleading' with Richard Gough not to sign up to the RST when infact my dad encouraged Richard Gough to sign up to both them and RF. I was quite mad at such a suggestion. Its ludicrous as well since we are both members, the pub is now a life member and We sponsored the RST dinner last year. I personally think that exact kind of stirring behaviour is nothing but propaganda and below our support. Richard Gough confirmed on facebook my dad's version of events.

I think its worthy of an apology.

We support anything that helps the fans and the support.

Edited by WATP_Greg

You never let up. Failed at every fans group you have been a member of (or tried to join). Continually criticising those who have actually done something. These Gersnet dinners must be a right hoot.

I brought more than £500,000 funding from the SG to SDS and introduced McCall to the RST in 2010 (and played a very small part in the birth of RF). I also fought extremely hard to promote issues of importance for all Scottish Football fans in 2011-12. I accept that I failed to persuade most of the Clubs and the football authorities to implement a 16 team league. But that apart I'm pretty happy with my record.

The dinners have both been very successful thanks, the numbers almost doubled for the second one. Just ask anyone who has attended and BTW you're more than welcome to the next one.

Edited by BrahimHemdani