Chris Graham Twitter problem

To be fair I don't think we'd being making such a fuss about that retweet from a rep from another club. So maybe not a good example. i think the point is that there are people that will attack the Rangers family (and only us) for the slightest thing we do, and if it's pretty innocuous or even slightly righteous they will twist it out of shape to make it look evil.

I'd be cringing if we complained about that retweet from another club considering the context.

I think the fans of other clubs would also be defending their own in such a scenario.

Edited by calscot

Pleading. Don't recall using that.

Look, cutting all the rubbish out - It was a nonsense accusation that was quite offensive.

Our business has the foundations of being open to all Rangers supporters and doing what we can to help the Rangers support - that accusation goes against what we are all about. Surely you can see why we are so angry with it.

I spoke to my dad earlier and he confirmed that he called you and also that he PM'd you on another forum without response. If you think he has the wrong number then you PM your number and I'll pass it on.

Pleading. Don't recall using that.

Look, cutting all the rubbish out - It was a nonsense accusation that was quite offensive.

Our business has the foundations of being open to all Rangers supporters and doing what we can to help the Rangers support - that accusation goes against what we are all about. Surely you can see why we are so angry with it.

I spoke to my dad earlier and he confirmed that he called you and also that he PM'd you on another forum without response. If you think he has the wrong number then you PM your number and I'll pass it on.

shorerdbear & Greg, it would be great and very much appreciated if you guys could sort this issue out and put it to bed.

shorerdbear & Greg, it would be great and very much appreciated if you guys could sort this issue out and put it to bed.

All I'm looking for is for him to say he was either wrong to make the accusation or at confirm if he stands by the accusation to know whether to take it further. Dancing around it is tedious to all observing.

I try to be open and transparent and would appreciate when someone is potentially affecting both the reputation of my family and in turn my business that they do the same.

All I'm looking for is for him to say he was either wrong to make the accusation or at confirm if he stands by the accusation to know whether to take it further. Dancing around it is tedious to all observing.

I try to be open and transparent and would appreciate when someone is potentially affecting both the reputation of my family and in turn my business that they do the same.

I completely appreciate that Greg and that's why despite not wanting to get involved in it, I'm asking you guys to sort it out and put it to bed.

Would like to think no Rangers fan did but Chris Graham's discomfort was something different all together.
Indeed it is, and you're more than intelligent enough to put two and two together and get the right answer there. But in the main I wish the appointment hadn't happened in the first place, and for the avoidance of doubt I had nothing to do with how it all unravelled. Any problems I had I intended to go to the club directly with, not the BBC.

So you are guessing is what you are saying ? It still doesn't manifest from one to the other, like you suggested when you stated that shorerdbear agreed with you - he clearly didn't.

No Pete I wasn't guessing, I posted what I was told; but clearly there is a difference of interpretation. I was told the two day gap was due to getting the statements sorted out and IMHO SB confirmed that with his comments. I maintain it's clear from SB's post that the decision was taken on the Wednesday.

TBH I don't think the details matter that much. He would not have been appointed if Rangers had known about his Twitter account, he was appointed on Tuesday, the story came out on Wednesday and he "resigned" on Friday.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Any problems I had I intended to go to the club directly with, not the BBC.

So you were planning to try and get him removed? :hm:

It's sad that you have that much bad feeling against a fellow Gers fan who, from what I can see, has the club's best interests at heart.