A big beer marquee

Something the club could look at?

Plenty of space around the ground, even just a covered area open for a few hours before and an hour after the match

The nearby pubs are all heaving around these times and I don't think they'd suffer too much, plus at the end of the day I'd rather put my money into the club coffers

Something the club could look at?

Plenty of space around the ground, even just a covered area open for a few hours before and an hour after the match

The nearby pubs are all heaving around these times and I don't think they'd suffer too much, plus at the end of the day I'd rather put my money into the club coffers

Getting a Licence would be the difficult part as drink and football has not yet been passed by the government. I would imagine some bar owners would also try to stop them getting a licence. In Germany there are all kinds of tents for drinks, fast food and supporters items leading up to the stadium.

Rangers have missed out on the likes of this for years,I used to pay £20-25 a season to be a member of the wee Rangers club and spend a good few £s every home game,I always thought Rangers should own a place like that,it was always heaving so a lot of cash flowing into the tills!,we go to the Neptune club now and even there we pay £14 for a membership and that is also busy on match days,a lot of cash Rangers are missing out on!.