Possible Dates for the 3rd Semi-Annual Gersnet Dinner

have you considered a Gersnet hospitality at the home game, that way money will go to club.

Just thinking out loud

Actually I did look into this at the outset last year but the cost would be prohibitive for some except perhaps BD, TB and GS, the cheapest in the Argyle suite is £89 +VAT = £106.80, whereas our dinners have been £18-£19.50 (inc paying for a guest). :D

However, it's a fair shout and may well be worth some thought for some folk.

Actually I did look into this at the outset last year but the cost would be prohibitive for some except perhaps BD, TB and GS, the cheapest in the Argyle suite is £89 +VAT = £106.80, whereas our dinners have been £18-£19.50 (inc paying for a guest). :D

However, it's a fair shout and may well be worth some thought for some folk.

you don't get the pleasure of watching our talented players though.

you don't get the pleasure of watching our talented players though.

This is true but we had the pleasure of listening to one from the past, Dave Smith, at the last dinner and I have an exciting guest (not a player) lined up for the next one.

I am very interested - thoroughly enjoyed the last one as did John (the guy I brought along). Problem is I just don't know my work/family situation at the moment and it won't become clear if I can make it for a few weeks yet, especially as the dates are so variable. Chances are I will be able to make it but I can't confirm at his stage.

Edited by SteveC

Absolutely interested in attending again BH. As I said last time it's increasingly looking like they will be season highlights in terms of the matchday experience.

I can't make 9th of May as I'll be heading north for a week in the hills, but any of the other suggested dates would work for me.

Absolutely interested in attending again BH. As I said last time it's increasingly looking like they will be season highlights in terms of the matchday experience.

I can't make 9th of May as I'll be heading north for a week in the hills, but any of the other suggested dates would work for me.

Thanks the 16th looks the best compromise date so far.