Possible Dates for the 3rd Semi-Annual Gersnet Dinner

This is true but we had the pleasure of listening to one from the past, Dave Smith, at the last dinner and I have an exciting guest (not a player) lined up for the next one.

I wonder if the guest speaker for May is Vuckic? :whistling::sneaky:

It's Llambias, you heard it here first!

I have made a correction to the OP, as it looks like I managed to confuse myself.

If we finish third or fourth and win the first round tie then we would be at home in the first leg of the semi final on the 16th and if we won the semi-final then our home game in the final would be on Thursday May 28, 2015 not May 23rd.

The only way we can be at home on the 23rd is if we finish 2nd and thereby play the second leg of the semi final at home.

So if we go for the 16th and finish second we will be away in the first leg of the semi-final on that date and if we finish 3rd or 4th and lose the first round tie, then we would not have a game on the 16th.

On the other hand if we go for the 23rd and finish 3rd or 4th we would not have a game on the 23rd if we lose the first round tie and if we win the first round tie we would be away on that date.

I suppose playing at home on the 16th is still marginly more likely but any more performances like today will push the odds towards a second place finish making the 23rd the date.

Anyone got a crystal ball?