Rangers agree £1.5m loan with Park, Letham & Taylor

“One is the amount, in the region of £300,000, spent on a needless General Meeting and the other is the signing of five Newcastle loan players without medicals. It is appalling.”

I'd love to see a breakdown of this ....................

Newgate is a city PR/Communication firm with Roddy Watt being one of their client advisors.

Not sure what is happening with respect to appointment of a new NOMAD; has anyone heard anything on this?

DK made clear during one of his press conferences around the time of the EGM that any new NOMAD would require 3 to 4 weeks to complete due diligence on the company rather than the individuals involved, and this could only begin after the new board was formed.

I'd imagine this due diligence is still ongoing.

I think people need to stop focussing on STB's opinions. He's just one bear like the rest of us so let's not derail threads by hanging on his every word... ;)

it's not stb there is a group who are all interested in what the board are doing all of a sudden.

i would expect Saturday to be an improvement now that the football is also getting better.

Elfideldo may have a point. perhaps there were more "boycotters" due to the shite fitba than many wanted to believe. that last 15k may be harder to get back..

it's not stb there is a group who are all interested in what the board are doing all of a sudden.

It goes both ways though.

I thought the 120 Day Review was a joke in terms of its length (and, given that, it's eventual superficial content). As such, when Llambias announced another I was frustrated.

Now, Kingco deserve more than a fortnight to do due diligence but people are well within their rights to apply pressure the longer we go without news. I'd argue they've made reasonable progress so far though so I think another 10 days or so should be enough to see the diligence completed, a NOMAD appointed and more detail in how King plans to run the club.

This is essential to build trust and, most importantly, secure more season ticket holders for next term. Can they outline every plan while not knowing what league we'll be in? Maybe not but they promised transparency and accountability so on their head be it.

All in all, asking for patience is fine and I wouldn't get too annoyed by one or two folk suddenly changing their principles and expectations.

It goes both ways though.

I thought the 120 Day Review was a joke in terms of its length (and, given that, it's eventual superficial content). As such, when Llambias announced another I was frustrated.

Now, Kingco deserve more than a fortnight to do due diligence but people are well within their rights to apply pressure the longer we go without news. I'd argue they've made reasonable progress so far though so I think another 10 days or so should be enough to see the diligence completed, a NOMAD appointed and more detail in how King plans to run the club.

This is essential to build trust and, most importantly, secure more season ticket holders for next term. Can they outline every plan while not knowing what league we'll be in? Maybe not but they promised transparency and accountability so on their head be it.

All in all, asking for patience is fine and I wouldn't get too annoyed by one or two folk suddenly changing their principles and expectations.

I just find it funny to watch.

Ultimately their is only ever one measure of success at Rangers. Winning.