Rangers agree £1.5m loan with Park, Letham & Taylor

The loan issue that you mentioned again has already been explained. They know that loans are a waste of time but what other options do they have at this point ? The money is needed NOW, what do you propose they do other than obtain an interest, fee and security-free loan ? Don't say pump money in because they can only do that by way of a loan (which you don't want) or equity (which they cant do until they get shareholder approval on a rights issue).

Scouting they have already mentioned publicly needs to be created (I was going to say enhanced but there is no scouting at the Club other than in the youth ranks).

You mention finance, plan, aims, management team, youth set up as if they could be done tomorrow. They will have a ton on their plate as well as these things - further, they cant just wave the magic wand and they all magically fall into place. The youth set up, for example - what would you want to change there ? Until the kids get to U17 they are actually very successful in Scotland (I have a little insight into this and know that Celtic have had "crisis meetings" after we soundly pumped them in a couple of age groups in the last couple of years)

Management team - would you not rather spend time to get it right ? They brought in McCall as a stop-gap as they saw him as a proper manager and that McDowall simply wasn't working out - that is a step in the right direction and affords them time to look at suitable replacements - similar to players not wishing to play in the 2nd tier I would imagine you could attract a better quality of manager if we are in the SPFL too. End of season will dictate that - and I would like to think they are already talking to potential candidates now - they wouldn't announce that to us though, why would they ?

Finance - they need to know the current position before they can give proper financial plans. That too will take time.

Absolutely hold them accountable - but they deserve more than two s? thez have statedweeks to trawl through all the carnage that they inherited.

why does there need to be a return on the money or of the money? theyhave not talked to anyone since mccall. they have had far more than two weeks. you do not need to stated they knew the money would see no return and that they expected none,so whz the need for shares?

why put in as little as pos they have stated already how much they are willing to put in. do so and structure the financies from there to suit. any extra needed can then be raised and earmarked for a cause

as far as management they have not spoke to anyone since mccall.they have had far more than two weeks to arrange a plan. financies comes with needing to be in situ the plan for the structure should determine the amount needed not the other way round.thats money for new not to cover bills.

they should have had a plan for or future already decided with costs seperate from what the day to day will cost.

youth needs completely scrapped. they dm not work to the correct aims and goals. the mentality is completely wrong with no clear parameters to judge success. what are they tryhng to succeed at? its not getting x amount of players into firrt team in x time frame and its not for getting a return on outlays. fitness has always been poor along with technical ability. we cant even take corners.

appologse for structure and spelling phone will not let me scroll ro typing blind

why does there need to be a return on the money or of the money? theyhave not talked to anyone since mccall. they have had far more than two weeks. you do not need to stated they knew the money would see no return and that they expected none,so whz the need for shares?

why put in as little as pos they have stated already how much they are willing to put in. do so and structure the financies from there to suit. any extra needed can then be raised and earmarked for a cause

as far as management they have not spoke to anyone since mccall.they have had far more than two weeks to arrange a plan. financies comes with needing to be in situ the plan for the structure should determine the amount needed not the other way round.thats money for new not to cover bills.

they should have had a plan for or future already decided with costs seperate from what the day to day will cost.

youth needs completely scrapped. they dm not work to the correct aims and goals. the mentality is completely wrong with no clear parameters to judge success. what are they tryhng to succeed at? its not getting x amount of players into firrt team in x time frame and its not for getting a return on outlays. fitness has always been poor along with technical ability. we cant even take corners.

appologse for structure and spelling phone will not let me scroll ro typing blind

I will respond fully when I can understand what you typed :P

How do you know they haven't spoken to anyone since McCall ? I'm not saying they have, and neither is it imperative they do. So long as they are working on a suitable short-list that is fine. Speak to the candidates when they need to - if they are already at Clubs it is unlikely we would move till they are out of contract anyway owing to financial compensation.

I don't see the point in putting in more than is necessary right now. Why put a ton of money in now - the only way they could do it at this point is by way of loans anyway - what is the big deal about putting in just enough to get us through to a share issue - maybe I am missing something but it looks to me like you want them to throw all their money in now (which would be DEBT) and what then of the share issue ? What if they then don't have the liquid funds to participate in the share issue - one option you would think would be to have a loan which is convertible to shares - but they cant do that either as, I believe, it needs a shareholder vote to do so. I see absolutely no point in them using their liquid funds for loans when it is clear that the intention is to have a share issue and use those same liquid funds but for EQUITY. Maybe I am being too simplistic but I just fail to see the point of putting a ton of money in right now when it is clear they will do so when they have a share issue.

They have had far more than two weeks to arrange a plan - but that plan would, and still is, contingent on knowing what contracts are handcuffing them, what deals have been done that are crippling them and what the TRUE state of finance is at the Club. They maybe expected to have to put in 30 million before they got power and they may already see that it might take north of 50 million. Plans can be derailed quickly, especially if you haven't had sight of the books of a Company - and lets not forget that the previous Board refused them sight of the Club's books - an important detail which would have allowed them to appropriately plan without making assumptions which could be wildly inaccurate.

What is it that you know about the youth ? I have seen the youth academy first hand at the younger age groups and I can categorically state that you are wrong in that they have no clear parameters to judge success - they have regular assessments of the players, even at U10 level. At the older age groups things go awry and elfideldo would be better placed than me to respond to those age groups - but the younger age groups, up to U15 have been successful domestically - I have seen the standards of play, the coaching and also the expectations from the coaches and technical ability is forefront with the coaches.

Regarding the youth set up it seems to me that you are considering only the U20's and possibly the U17's. As I said, the younger age groups are more than a match for the SPFL teams (including Celtic) so to say the "youth needs completely scrapped" is a naïve statement IMHO. Further, many have had the belief that the reason the older youths stumbled so much was because Sinclair was heading up that group. He has gone and Craig Mulholland is now Youth Academy Director - Craig is highly thought of to the point that a successful EPL team (successful in terms of the product from their youth academy) tried to lure him from Ibrox. So rather than "completely scrapping the youth set up" I would suggest we give Craig a modicum of time to actually put his personal stamp on the program. I am hearing that some things are already changing there with a different emphasis.

Why does there need to be a return on the money or of the money? Really? Do you seriously expect guys (3Bs + DK) who own app 35% of the company between them to 'gift' money to the club just because it needs it? Eg, gift £10million to the company when Ashley owns near 9% of it?

The finance plan you speak of needs time, as has been explained.

I would have thought that Wallace and/or Nash would have had an extremely detailed file on their findings during last year's 120 day review (not the published info, but their full unpublished material) and that one or both of them would be willing to assist Dave King & co where necessary, even if just from recollection and giving pointers as to where to look. One problem though, is that there were no trustworthy directors left after Wallace & Nash were removed, so there's a period of time where Dave King & co could have serious issues uncovering exactly what's been going on.